Introduction

Well, hello!

Welcome to a new story of mine to everyone from the new readers to the loyal everyday fans :)

This is (literally) a new page to begin. I wanted a more dramatic and more romantic story that isn't complicated but heart warming.

Heads up to the loyal readers because the characters have different personalities and I'm hoping to write this story in a more imaginative way, I'm going to add more of my own events that aren't based by real ones. I hope this is a change to my other story (They Don't Know About Us) since I wanted that to be somewhat realistic by taking parts of it from real life.

Please let me know of what you think of this story, I wanted it to succeed ever since I tossed around in my bed at 3 in the morning, not being able to sleep, when suddenly I realized a few words from a certain song, and it was what made me want to write this.

it goes like "When the waves are flooding the shore and I cant find my way home anymore that's when I look at you."

There are so many niley songs with the home reference, and it seems to all tell the story of and comes back to waves, heartbreak, and goodbyes. In short; Georgia 2009.

Comment below for any feedback and also if you want me to follow you so you can message me, I wanna interact with the readers :) but most of you can say hello to me by Twitter @mileys1975

I'm so very grateful for all of you. What you've done means a lot even if it seems like you just read a few mediocre lines of a amateur writer (sorry for the modesty) but let me assure you that all of you are the motivation for this story. Without any of you I would never had the guts to continue TDKAU after chapter one.

This one's for all of you and for the amazing and beautiful fucktards that turned me into shipping them and made my life a shipping hell.

xoxo

-Lucy