|26|

Author's POV

Everything was going fine, Myra and Viraaj merge their company, and now working together.

Viraaj has named his company on Myra, becoz his love for her make him do that.

Viraaj wasnt too happy, as today, Myra didnt went to office.

She was with her mil and Nisha.

Nisha wants them to be open with each other, infront of each other.

She has booked a restaurant for them, she wanted them to go on a date.

Myra didnt know about that, but when Nisha told her about this, Myra wasnt ready for this. It's very different for her.

"Yaar Nisha I m not going anywhere." Myra said in a finality tone.

"Bhabhi, plz...dont say no. Plz...do this for me plz..." Nisha was pleading when Myra smiled evilly.

"Ok. But first u tell, honestly. If u dont answer me honestly, then I m not going. Ok?" Myra said mischievously.

"Ok. What's that?" Nisha replied without even thinking.

"Do u like Ridhaan?" Myra asked smiling, and glaring through eyes, saying if u wont answer me honestly I m not going.

"Bhabhi.... this is cheating...." Nisha cried after listening to the most difficult question.

"No cheating. Are u going to reveal the truth, or should I say u dont want me to go..."Myra said faking her tears.

"No bhabhi... it's not like that....ok. Yes I like him. Happy?" Nisha replied in a defeating tone.

"Ok. Then should I talk to Maa and Viraaj?" Myra asked becoming serious this time.

"NO. A big No. Bhai will never going to permit me." Nisha replied panicking.

"Its ok. I will ask him. Ok? And if u r thinking about Ridhaan, then I assure u he is really best for u. U guys are made for each other." Myra replied, this made Nisha blushed.

"Oye... are u blushing??? Awww....u look so cute... I will tell this to Ridhaan." Myra said teasing her more.

"Bhabhi. Plz..." Nisha replied looking down.

"What happened? What r u talking about?" They heard Viraaj's voice as he entered in the mansion.

"No-Nothing...its girls talk. U shouldn't know about this." Nisha replied stammering after she saw Viraaj.

She is afraid of her brother. But tease him, and that makes her day happy.

"Howz ur day?" Myra asked him and stood up from her place to take his bag.

"It was good. But it would be more good if u were there." Viraaj replied and didnt give his bag to her, as he didnt want her to work.

"Why did u came early?" Nisha asked him, making faces.

"Why? This is my house. I can come whenever I want to." He replied her annoyed.

"Guys plz...stop fighting." Myra said, as she saw their little fight is turning big now.

"She has started first." Viraaj replied offend.

"I just asked u. That's it." Nisha defends herself.

"Yaar plz...stop ur silly fights. U guys are not a child anymore." Myra said and they turned as their mother was coming towards them.

"Nisha stop it. Ur bhai came now only spare him for sometime." His Mother replied, everyone looked at her direction.