|23|

This chapter is dedicated to all of my readers, who is voting on my chapters, and reading it. Thank u so much guys💟

Do inline comment plz🙏

Enjoy!

Author's POV

It's been a week since Adhya came back from hospital to Myra's house.

Ridhaan and Viraaj they both lived in the same hotel, and after much convince and threat Adhya was living with Myra.

It was Sunday, Adhya was in bathroom and Myra had went for grocery shopping, as both Ridhaan and Viraaj hadn't came there, becoz they had made some plan for all of them and were busy in that.

Myra and Adhya also thought to get ready and after they will go to the hotel.

The grocery store is not near from Myra's house, but she didn't want to go there with any vehicle it's not far too.

So she thought to walk.

Adhya came out of the washroom, she had kept the towel around her head, as water were dropping from her hair.

As she came to the living room, she heard the knock on the door.

"Myra? Itni jaldi aa gyi?" She thought and mumbled to herself.

She went towards the door and opened it, but to her much surprise, it's not Myra. It's him.

He checked her out from top to bottom, as he didn't heard her voice, he looked up at her face.

"What? Don't u invite me?" Daniel asked, making an innocent face.

"My-Myra isn't home." She replied, thinking maybe, he came here for her.

He smiled, but it was more a smirk than smile.

"So what? I can wait for her." His reply made her think, becoz it has some double meaning in it.

But she shrugged and give him the way to come inside.

He came and sat on the couch, taking his one leg to rest on other.

"Where r u going?" Daniel asked as he saw her going to her room.

"U want something?" This made him angry. How dare she ask him question without giving his answer?

"Don't question me, first give me the fucking answer." He roared, but his voice made her confuse, he isn't like this, at least not in front of Myra.

"No where." She replied, lowering her head down.

"Ok sit here, I want to talk to u." He said and she sat but not near him, she fears his presence.

"I want to marry u." He said bluntly, making her stood up from her place.

"Wh-What?" She stuttered. No one talked her like this.

"Oh, don't be happy, I m not asking u to marry me, becoz I love u, becoz I dont fucking love u, and not only me, no one can love u, bitc....anyways, I have contract for u." He said, his every words held hatred for her, and she can feel that.

But she didn't understood if he hate her then, why he wanted to marry her?

"What contract?" She asked after much hesitation.

"U have to marry me, and if u won't then, I will do something very bad. Understood?" He smirk evilly.

"Wh-What will u do?" She asked, she was like this, she lost her all confidence in front of new people, or those whom she don't know, and here is the same situation.