|18|

So for this chapter the target is 140 votes.
Vote plz....plz....plz...

Author's POV

"Excuse me Dan. I have some work." Saying this she excused herself from there.

Viraaj moved aside when he heard her.

He was angry on her, becoz she was laughing with some stranger.

Really Viraaj? Now u care? His subconscious mocked him.

Daniel saw Viraaj and gestured him, who was just standing there numb.

"Mr.? Can I know who r u?" Daniel asked Viraaj whose head was in Myra's direction.

He turned towards Daniel.

"I m Viraaj Sharma. The owner of Luxar company in India." He said, he don't want to use her company for his benefit that's why he didn't told him about her company.

"Oh wow... Welcome. How can I help u? Actually my father is not here... He is the CEO of Walker and Co. He will be here soon." Daniel smiled at him and exited from there.

Myra was tensed, she couldn't believe how can he found her?

Is he come again to hurt her? Now she can't bear those pain.

She started collecting her things when the door of her cabin opened revealing her best friend.

Adhya.

"Myra?" After listening to Adhya's voice she stopped her work in mid. As she turned around she found Adhya standing there, with a guilt on her face.

"Adhya? What r u doing here?" Myra's words left from her mouth, and Adhya sighed a heavy sigh.

Thank God at least she called me. Adhya thought.

"Myra... Plz... Forgive me... I'm so sorry... I don't have any words that I can describe how much I m in guilt and in hurt because of my own actions. U were right, u always saved me. But becoz of my madness our friendship is broken. Plz Myra give me a last chance. Plz u won't regret this time. Plz Myra." Adhya replied coming towards Myra, Adhya's eyes were full of tears she don't want to stop them, not becoz she want to show her that she was really guilty but becoz she don't have any courage to do that. She fell down on her knees still crying, lowering her head, guilty of her own deeds.

Myra's heart broke by the sight in front of her eyes. She never wanted to see her loved one in pain. She don't want that. But now it's on her self respect she can't go back again and again and listen to their shit.

She is a kind hearted girl that's why she couldn't see her best friend like this. What if she gave a chance and again they will do that with her?

She held Adhya by her shoulder and helped her to stand.

"Adhya I forgave u but plz don't pressurize me to come back there. I m happy here, and I think u also want me to see happy?" Myra's question took Adhya back there, she was in her own thoughts.

"Didn't u fearing that, what I again do the same thing with u? I know u didn't forgive me. But I can understand it's not ur fault too. I m happy if ur happiness is in this and here." Adhya replied, and Myra hugged her tightly, she don't have anyone, Adhya was the first person whom she could call her family becoz of her she is here, and she knows Adhya isn't like this, her step mother brainwashed her.

"I forgive u Adhya." Myra said, their attention was diverted towards the door as it opened and revealing Daniel.

He looked at them, and his eyes met with Adhya. She also couldn't help but stared in his eyes, their eye contact were broken by Myra's sound of throat clearing.