|19|

Do Inline COMMENT plz...guys...

Author's POV

"He is jealous from Daniel." They both turned towards the source of the voice.

Myra narrowed her eyes on Viraaj, who was just standing there, lowering his head.

"NO...its not like that...plz Myra dont misunderstood me...plz..." Viraaj stuttered and looked at Myra tensed.

"Oh come on Viraaj, tell her that u r jealous." Again the voice said.

"Plz can u leave us plz... Adhya??" Viraaj pleaded.

Adhya sighed and went from there, she just want them to be together, she wants to help him, becoz she knew the condition of his.

"Myra, ok dont tell but plz...can we go from here? In some restaurant?" Viraaj asked while Myra nodded her head.

They went to a near restaurant and settled down.

"Now just say whatever u wanted to becoz I dont have time." Myra said, making an irritated face.

Viraaj sighed and saw her, or can say examine her features for sometime... he was drowned in her beauty, he never noticed her how beautiful she is, not only from outside but also from inside.

"Viraaj? Are u there?" Myra noticed his eyes were on her, so she broke his chain of thoughts.

"Yeah...Myra I m so sorry. Becoz of me.... u left ur company...becoz of me, u left ur 'The Family', I accused u so many times but then also u named ur company on me. Becoz of me u left India, I m sorry for everything, every little thing that I had done to u...I m really sorry...plz...Myra give me a chance, plz give a chance to this relationship...plz...." Viraaj said, feeling guilty, he messed up everything, he snatched her everything.

Becoz of him, she is in this condition.

"Mr. SHARMA let me clear one thing, I didnt do anything for u... I just did for me... I didn't name my company becoz of u or for u...but becoz I want to settle my own empire here, in Australia. And last I didnt left my 'The Family' becoz of u, I didnt left my country becoz of u, and how can u even thought that??? U r nothing to me...then why...why will I do something like this for u??? U r no one to me...now we r divorced...and last I did a mistake by marrying u, and that's what I m repaying....dont think i did everything for u...and plz...i dont want ur sorry..." saying this she stood up from her place and exited the restaurant after putting some tip on the table.

Viraaj's heart sinked at her words, he dont want to hear those words from her mouth, now he want her to love him. And he too want to love her.

Her every words pierced in his heart, mercilessly.

But after all he knows, he deserved this hate from her.

He didnt moved from his place after she went.

The waiter shakes him from his thought, and he paid for the coffee.

After that he exited from the restaurant and his phone ring, its Ridhaan.
But he didnt received it, he put his phone on silent.

Next Morning

Myra woke up and did her morning routine, after making her breakfast she ate it in silence. After that she booked a cab.

She exit from her house, and saw the person sitting on the bench, his eyes were red due to lack of sleep or becoz of crying? She thought.

She was surprised, becoz it was Viraaj.