Chapter Fourty Two - Consequences

CHAPTER FOURTY TWO

Aiden, Blake and Hayden all stood in front of me while grinning wickedly. "You know drunk Alley is fun." Blake smirked.

"You know your disgusting." I gave a loud giggle. "Boo ya! Got you there!"

They all shook there heads, I gave another loud giggle and pointed my cup at Hayden, some of its continents fell out. "You know I don't like you much."

"Why don't yo like Hayden?" Aiden frowned.

"Because he's a douche bag." I smirked. "Just like you two!"

"Why don't you like Aiden?" Blake grinned.

"Because he likes me to much!" I exclaimed. "He's in love with me!" I shouted, "But don't tell anyone." I placed a finger to my lips and gave him a serious look.

Blake suddenly barked out a laugh,"Too bad your heart lies somewhere else Sanders, you have two perfectly good guys here who want you." Suddenly his arm went around my waste.

"And you don't want me?" I grinned.

Aiden frowned. "Is she flirting with him?"

"Only a kiss." Blake replied.

"Well that's too bad!" I laughed, "I've never kissed anyone before!" My eyes lit up. "Flirting! That's a funny word! Oh my god! That's what I was meant to-"

"Oh no, here it comes." Blake interrupted.

"Here what comes?" I frowned and followed his gaze. Caleb, Oliver, Sam and Mason were all storming towards us. "How hot is he!" I fanned my face, Caleb was suddenly in front of me and grabbing that arm, "Oh no he's turning cold."

Blake, Aiden and Hayden all snickered.

"Alley what are you doing?" Caleb demanded. "Have you been drinking?"

My eyes followed to a shocked Sam who was standing back with Oliver and Mason. "Our plans working Sam!" I exclaimed.

Her eyes widened. "Oh my god she's drunk."

"Alley, you're going home right now." Caleb muttered. His hand tightened on my arm. "I should never have said that you could come here, our car broke down so it took us forever to get here. I knew you'd do something stupid."

I ripped my hand away, "I'm not stupid!" I stumbled backwards, "You're stupid!"

"OK." He sighed, "You're going home right now."

"I don't want to go home!" I whined. "I like it here!" My eyes turned towards Sam, "His reaction isn't funny!"

Caleb suddenly frowned and turned towards Sam. "You planned this?"

"No!" Sam exclaimed.

"Don't you like girls like this?" I pouted.

"Drunk?" Caleb frowned. "No. Alley come with me I'll take you home."

I stumbled backwards. "I don't want to go home!"

"Hey man, if she doesn't want to go with you then leave her alone." Hayden argued.

"This is none of your business Hayes." Caleb hissed back.

Suddenly Mel and her posy were there. I didn't even see them strut themselves towards us.

"Come on A, you can get a lift back with me." She smiled.

I smiled back at her and skipped over to them. "OK!"

Mel's arm linked with mine as we walked away. My head felt like it could reach the sky, like nothing could touch me but there was something below that told me that something I just did was very wrong.