Chapter Twenty- Three- You're Going Down

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Walking through the double doors at Beverly Hills High, I was herded down the hall from Caleb. He made me feel like a sheep.

He was grinning like a crazy manic, "Why are you so happy?" I muttered. "You're creeping me out."

He shrugged like the smile on his face was nothing. I was reminded of Grandma Lynn during the holidays as we sat down playing UNO. 'You're unusually happy. I haven't seen you this happy in awhile.'

"Nothing." Caleb chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and opened my locker. The hallway was deserted, I peaked from the door and frowned, "Don't you have class?"

"Class? Who needs class?" He laughed. His laugh warmed my heart and I couldnt help but smile a little.

"People who go to school?"

His grinned, his mouth opened to say something but he stopped. I followed his gaze and stared.

Sienna's cool blue eyes followed me, I gulped. A phone was pressed to her ear. "She's here." She stopped in front of me, glaring. "Yeah, she's with him." Her eyes flickered to Caleb for a moment then she flicked her curly hair out of her face impatiently. A smirk covered her full lips. "I'll tell her." She hung up the phone.

I sucked in a breath, if that wasn't the creepiest thing I've ever seen then I don't know what was.

Time seemed to stand still, she tilted her head slightly. "Mel says don't worry about lunch time today, she'll find a better.." She smirked again. "Time."

I frowned. "A better time?" I repeated. "She's been waiting for this impatiently the whole week, why the change?"

She glared. "That's none of your business." Sienna walked back down the hallway, swinging her hips as she moved. The door of an class room was opened and she smiled as she passed.

I rolled my eyes and turned towards Caleb, he surprised me by talking first. "I wonder why she looks in every class room as she passes it."

"Because she wants to see if anyones checking her out."

"Probably all of the guys." He chuckled to himself.

"Were you?"

Dammit, why would I just ask that?

His eyes flickered to me, "No." he laughed and started walking down the hallway.

"Why not?"

He stopped and my heart leaped, "Sienna might have a nice pretty face but her personality wreck it." I stared at him. "What?"

"That's probably the smartest thing you've ever said."

He raised his eye brows. "Shut up nerd, don't you have class?"

I shrugged and walked past him, I grinned over my shoulder. "Don't you have basketball?"

I walked into the art room with a smile on my face, the room turned quiet as I walked in. Mr Cross glared and marched towards me.

The smile dropped from my face. From the corner of the room I could see Sam staring at me.

"Miss Sanders, do you have a late pass?"

I gulped. "No."

"Ditching class isn't permitted here. Principles office now."

A few of my class mates snickered. "B-but-" I stuttered.

"No buts, now leave."

From the corner of the room I heard Mel say, "Look at her face, she's freaking out about a detention."