Chapter 13

"Talk to me Jay". Luhan said patting his lap.

Jaden eyed him before sitting down on his lap. "For a moment there, when you had him in your arms-*he gulped nervously *- I could see you having ours sit like that on you. Happy".  He looked at Luhan. "But it also felt like my heart hurt. Like it got ripped out of my chest when you held him. I want that to be for you and me. I don't know it's stupid".

"It's not at all stupid. It's how you felt.". Luhan snaked his arms around Jaden. "I think we can try again. I mean I had a moment when you came up to me with that little girl and I could see you. Being like that with our own".

"Don't do that Lu-. Don't".

"What?".

"That thing where you give me hope then you rip it away from me". Jaden said getting annoyed.

"I'm not. I'm serious". Luhan said turning Jaden to face him by maneuvering him to stradle him. "I promise I'm not. Last night when you said I was selfish. I finally realized that I was. Cause I didn't want to share you".

Jaden looked Luhan directly in his eyes. Looking for a lie in between but he couldnt find any. He rested his forehead on Luhans. Then hugging him and holding him. This was the Luhan he fell inlove with.

"Don't agree because you feel guilty about anything. I want it done right Lu-". Jaden cupped Luhans face. "I love you with everything that I have".

Luhan felt his heart skip a few beats. "I love you too. Although it has been a while saying that". He said rubbing Jadens jean clad thigh.

Jaden smiled at him softly. Giving him a kiss on his cheek. But Luhan wanted none of that. He pulled Jaden back and gave him a proper kiss on his lips. Making Jaden smile and melt even more. And to think he was pissed off at Luhan just few hours ago.

"I have to get back to work". He gave Jaden one last kiss before patting the youngers leg to scoot over so that he can get up.

____

Another 2 Hours of fan signing made Jaden a bit tired. He was standing next manager-hyung as they came to the back to get ready for lunch. His stomache growled as he looked up at Luhan. Mouthing he was hungry.

Luhan shook his head playfully when Sehun tapped his shoulder. They spoke like two people carrying a secret and that made Jaden's entire baby making mood drop. But he knew he should be better and not let every and any mood get the better of him.

But he couldn't help himself. He starred at Sehun with daggers. Making Sehun look up and be uncomfortable.

He got out of his trance when Luhan snaked his arm around his waist. "Hey...". Jaden said smiling even though he wasn't in the mood.

"Okay guys it's time for lunch!". Manager Hyung said.

_____

They were seated at the back of the restaurant. Each one grabbing a menu to pick and choose what it is that they wanted.

Jaden gave the menu a glance. And went for the chicken noodle soup. It was familiar. He wanted to stick to that. And piping hot pumpkin spiced chai tea.

"So Jaden. We know that back in the U.S you did a few modeling gigs. And you're sort of a big thing there. So, our entertainment company wanted to offer you a 2 year contract".

Luhans interest peaked he looked over at Jaden. "Since when did a few small gigs make you famous?".

Jaden punched him in his side making him groan. "You're offering me a modeling job?".