Chapter 10

Luhan stood outside while they were busy with Jaden inside the surgery. He was pacing the hallway like a mad person. All that blood.

He turned around to see one of the surgeons come out with bloody gloved hands.

"What's happening right now?".

The doctor looked up at Luhan. His demeanor one of disappointment.

"The patient is stable. We tried everything we could to save the fetus but, we couldn't save it".

Luhan drowned out the doctor when he heard fetus. Anger flooded his veins. He couldn't believe Jaden didn't take any birth control while they did their thing right after. He knew Luhan wasn't ready and he knew it.

"Thank you doctor". He said.

"You can go in to see your husband". The doctor said.

__

Luhan pushed through the double doors.

He watched Jaden who had his back turned towards him. Facing the window. Luhan took a chair and sat infront of Jaden who had no emotion on his face.

"You lied to me! You said you were here so that we can reconnect!".

"Lu can we not do this right now. I'm in a lot of pain right now I can't do this". Jaden begged him.

"Was this the plan? Get pregnant?". Luhan asked fuming.

"You're angry at me?".

"Yes I'm pissed the fuck off! You have the nerve-".

"I didn't fucking know! Just like the last time! I didn't fucking know!!!".

Jaden has had enough of Luhan's disgusting attitude.

"You know nothing! Lu-Han! Nothing! You left me to debut and I lost her!". Jaden said. His vein nearly popping in his neck. "I lost her 3 months after you left me! I was alone at our home! I bled out with no one to help me! She would have been 2 years old! Her name would have been Aniyah!-". He stopped when he saw the reality kicked in on Luhan's face. "God... I thought that I wouldn't be lonely anymore. But that night all I could feel was pain. I've never felt anything like that".

"Why didn't you say anything?".

"Because, you had to focus at being the best Lu!. You had to".. "I tried to call after my release but then management said you changed your number and I lost all contact with you and I felt like it was all my fault. That I wasn't strong enough to have her -" Jaden broke infront of him.

Luhan gulped down the lump in his throat. He himself wanted to cry looking at his little husband." Jay I'm so sorry". Luhan said grabbing his hand. Kissing it like it would make everything better. But he knew it wouldn't.

"I'm sorry I didn't know Lu. I didn't know-".

"Shhhhhh... It's okaay. I'm sorry too okay". Luhan said kissing Jay's forehead.

"What's wrong with me? Why can't I keep our babies?". Jaden full on sobbed Luhan joined him on the bed to comfort him.

He waited for Jaden to fall asleep. And he did. With tears staining his cheeks.

__

Luhan heard a knock at the door and slowly got up from the hospital bed making sure not to wake up Jay.

He opened the door and walked out. "How was the fan signing?".

Kyungsoo gave him a sad smile. "It was uneventful, how's Jaden doing?".