5. Friends lasts forever

Chihiro exited the building and saw the big field she vividly remembered from her childhood. The high grass were flowing in the soft breeze. It looked greener than the grass they had in the human world, almost like fake grass. This is where it all began, and ended she thought.

She walked a cross the field with determination and crossed to the other side. Now what? Chihiro decided that the best thing to do were to go to the bathhouse. No one was out yet since it still was midday. The bathhouse was not hard to find, she just had to walk straight forward from the field. She spotted it quickly, she got surprised about how huge it was! She knew it was big, but she did not remember it being this big.

She soon came to the bride leading to the entry when she stoped. She stood there for a while just admiring the building. This is where she had said goodbye to all her friends, except for Haku.

A tear fell from Chihiros eye, but it was not because she were sad, it was a tear of happiness. Finally she were back to the place that had taken such a huge spot in her heart. She walked across the bride with a smile then stoped just as she crossed over. She could not just walk into the bathhouse. No one would remember who she was, and as many spirits were not very found of humans it might not be safe.

She thought for awhile and looked down at the ground. She saw her feet but something was wrong. That is when she realised that they were see through. ''Oh crap I forgot that I have to eat something from the spirit world if I don not wish to disappear''. Well I bet that my best chance is to go to Kamaji, she thought. She remembered that it was a small door to her left. thank god that she were skinny because the door were really small and she had to squish herself in there, not at all as when she was a child. Now just the scary staircase she thought. It was not as scary as when she were a child since Chihiro had grown but it was still scary and steep.

She tried to walk down slowly but she was stressed since she started to disappear more and more and were fighting against the clock. She finally made it all the way down where she found the door to the boiler room, here goes nothing she thought.
She entered and were pleased to hear that Kamaji were awake screaming at his soot spirits as usual.

''Excuse me'' Chihiro said in a small voice, but no one reacted. She knew that she did no have time to be shy. Shyness would only make her disappear.

''Excuse me, Kamaji?'' Kamaji turned around and looked at the girl. ''who are you and why do you disturb me in my boiler room?'' Kamaji asked irritated. ''Kamaji it is me'' Chihiro said. ''I dont know any humans. Now go, it already looks like you are about to disappear''.

''Kamaji it is me Chihiro!'' She said. He stoped for a second ''Chihiro...it sounds familiar'' he said thoughtfully. Chihiro then remembered that most the spirits knew her as Sen since Yubaba had stolen her name and given her the new name Sen. ''Sen!! I'm Sen!!'' Chihiro screamed getting very frustrated.

''Oh my, Sen! What are you doing here? Wow you have grew a lot haven't you''. Kamaji were looking straight at her. ''I will tell you everything Kamaji but first I need something to eat, otherwise I will disappear''. ''Oh right, hmm... I don't have any food down here, I woke up before breakfast to start the boiler'' Kamaji said just as one of his soot spirits came up with a kompeito, the small star candy they usually eat.

''Who knew that you could be of this much use?'' Kamaji said to the soot spirits. Chihiro ate the candy quickly and thanked the spirits. All of them were jumping with happiness. They felt happy that they could help her. ''Now back to work!'' Kamaji screamed and they all went inside to grab some cole.

''Now tell me why you are here'' Kamaji asked. ''I have been miserable in the human world and last night I had a dream of how to find my way back here so when I woke up I knew that I had to try it and it finally worked!'' Chihiro said enthusiastic