2. No I rather not

Chihiro met the others at Kuwana station on saturday morning, most of them lived in Nagoya but Chihiro were just a few stations away from Kuwana station.

Eiji walked right up to Chihiro as he arrived. She had to admit that he was very handsome. He was the tallest guy around probably around 185cm. his har was pitch black not even a hint of brow in the sun. His hair had the length to his eyes and his eyes were almost as black as his hair. This was the first time she even noticed his clothes but he was very stylish too. he had simple black denim jeans with a black thin sweater under a leather jacket. ''No doubt his favourite colour is black'' Chihiro thought to herself.

''Good morning Chihiro'' He said with a soft voice ''I assume that I will be riding with you today'' he said jokingly. Since she already were there she decided to be nice to him ''I hope you won't scream too much then'' she answered joking back. He smiled at her

''look at you two already getting along so well' Rumi said as she came up to them
''of corse thank you for finally giving me a chance with Chihiro'' Eiji answered her
Chihiro rolled her eyes ''lets go now if we wanna make it in time for the bus'' Chihiro said and started to walk away.

The day went pretty well and Chihiro actually enjoyed herself. It was when they were getting in line for the steal dragon that she actually got afraid. The steal dragon is Japans longest rollercoaster with a 97 meter long fall. ''I think I'll skip this one'' Chihiro said. ''aaw C'mon'' Rumi said, but Chihiro knew that she were as afraid as her, she just did not want to show it to her boyfriend.

Eiji came up behind Chihiro and put his hand on her shoulder, he lowered down so he could whisper in her ear ''Why, Chihiro, are you affraid of Dragons? Do you really think that a dragon would let go of you?'' Chihiro froze at the comment. Why had he said it like that? Did he know about dragons? Or was it just an innocent comment because of the roller coasters name?

''C'mon Chihiro even if the steal dragon let go of you I will save you'' He yelled after her as he had started to walk without her. ''ooooh'' Rumi and the other girls said ''Im jealous'' Rumi laughed.
Chihiro didn't say a word, still in deep thought but she followed.