BONUS: the accidental engagement

"Would you please stop pacing? You're going to wear a hole in the floor!" Ginny called from the kitchen of the house her and Harry had moved into about a year ago after they had gotten married where she was making dinner, to Draco who was in the living room.

"I think I've changed my mind." Draco slumped on the couch, running a hand through his messy blonde hair. Now that his father was gone, Draco hardly ever worried about every hair on his head being in its perfect place.

He had always mocked Harry for his unruly and unkept hair, but now he realized how much of a relief it was to wake up and sometimes just not have to worry about spending an hour fixing his hair. And not having to worry about messing it up and fixing it anytime he touched it or had an itch.

"You're acting like he's going to hex you to pieces." Ginny rolled her eyes.

"He might!" Draco stood and walked into the kitchen.

"If he truly didn't like the idea of you and Ali together he would've done it years ago." Ginny pointed out, turning to look at him.

"He did almost kill me when he first found us together." Draco muttered, sitting down on one of the kitchen chairs at the table.

Ginny rolled her eyes again and turned back to the food. "That was an accident and you know it."

Draco shrugged. "Still." He mumbled. He jumped and his heart always flew out of his chest when the front door opened, but relaxed when he heard Ron's voice.

"'Mione and I are here!" The redhead called out just before the two entered the kitchen, their hands tightly intertwined.

"Are you alright, Draco?" Hermione asked, seeing how pale his face looked and noticed his leg was bouncing at an alarmingly fast rate.

The blonde quickly nodded, leaning back in the chair and trying to relax. "I'm fine. How was the honeymoon?"

Hermione instantly beamed. "It was so wonderful!"

"Wait until everyone gets here!" Ginny chuckled. "Then you won't have to tell it over and over."

"Too late for that." Ron chuckled as he pried his hand away from Hermione's to walk over to his sister and give her a brief hug.

They heard front door open and close again and Sirius and Alison walked into the kitchen a moment later.

"Hey guys!" Alison smiled and hugged Hermione then Ron tightly.

"Hey munchkin!" Ron smiled and ruffled her hair like he used to do all the time when she was younger. "How's the internship at Saint Mungo's going?"

Alison smiled, leaning against the Weasley's side as his arm wrapped around her shoulders. "It's going really good, actually! Luna volunteers there all the time so we get to see each other a few times a week."

"The next time you see her tell her we miss her and I'd love to have her over sometime for lunch." Hermione said as she sat next to Draco at the table.

"When's Harry getting here?" Sirius asked as he sat at the table as well.

"He should be here any minute. But be careful what you bring up when he gets here, alright? He's always a little more sensitive around this time." Ginny warned them.

Next week marked the fourth anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts and while everyone who participated and lost loved ones and friends in it struggled around this time, Harry especially had a hard time with it. Even after all this time, he still felt immensely guilty for all the lives lost in that battle and even before.