Part 2: Starfall

3 hours later: The night in Arc City was bright as day, and citizens were all out on the street admiring the wonder. It never crossed their minds that they just escaped death by a hair's breadth. Nor did they pay any heed to their saviors who were plunging down from the heavens like a broken kite. Except for one pair of anxiously caring eyes.

"Kiana-chan! Patrick-kun!" Across the city's skyline, Mei was rushing towards Patrick and Kiana's landing point. She couldn't afford to slow her strides. Hostile mechas were gathering from everywhere. "Kiana-chan! Im coming... and I'm bringing you and Patrick-kun back on board!" The mechas got in her way but then she drew her sword out and slashed them all away. "Step aside!" She ran faster only to encounter a Death Web but still managed to destroy it and get through.

Mei kept swinging her blade. It's the only thing she can do now. At long last when the final barrier was behind her... She's only an arm's length away from her dear friend Kiana. Only when she got to the giant vine, there were frozen mechas. "...Kiana-chan? Patrick-kun?"

Just when Mei reached out her anxious hand, a sapphire comet cake smashing down right before her

Just when Mei reached out her anxious hand, a sapphire comet cake smashing down right before her. After the light faded, she found a blonde Valkyrie blocking her path. She also saw Patrick awake holding the Dragon Sword in both hands while Kiana was behind him still unconscious.

"You are... Miss Durandal!" Said Mei. "Nice to meet you, Miss Raiden."