Chapter 2: The Audition

Comenzar desde el principio

We both stood up together and rushed to the table on set.

'What are they on about?' Rupert whispered.

'No idea.' Daniel whispered back.

Emma slammed the book onto the table.

'I can't believe we forgot about this!'

'I know!'

*flicks through pages*

'There!' We both exclaimed. 'Nicolas Flamel, is the only known wizard for making the Philosopher's Stone!'

'The what?'

'Oh honestly, don't you two read?' Emma and I said in perfect synchronisation.

'Aand cut! AMAZING!' Chris shouted excitedly. 'Oh Jo, wasn't that perfect?'

'Ideal, indeed.' Jo nodded, smiling at me. 'Now, I want to all of you, yes Tom, you too, to do the scene where Malfoy introduces himself. Start with Tom's line. Just on the spot is fine. Aand... ACTION!'

'My name is Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.'

Rupert snorted.

'You think it's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. Red hair, handed down robes... You must be a Weasley.'

Tom turned to Daniel.

'You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there.'

He held out his hand.

'I think I can decide who to be close to, thanks.'
Raising his eyebrows, Tom turned to me. 'Well, I hope that you're a bit more decent with decisions that your dear cousin here.'

I started at his hand, to his face, then Daniel's and back into Tom's eyes.

'Well...' I said. 'I guess... As a fellow school peer for now.' And we shook hands.

'And CUT!'

'Oh Sakura, if only two of us like decide, you've got the role right at this spot! But I guess we have to show the others this video,' Jo tapped the camera. 'though it sure they'll agree with us!'

Chris nodded next to her, and I smiled at them.
'I'll let you know about the results as soon as possible, okay?'

'Okay. Thank you'

'You are all dismissed, then.' Chris then said to Daniel, Rupert, Emma and Tom, 'Thank you all so much for coming on your free day.'

'No problem.'

'You're welcome.'

'I wish to see all of you again, together, soon.' Jo said. 'I wish you luck.' she then said to me.

'Thank you.' I beamed at her.

Then I saw my manager beckoning me, so I fair welled the others and hurried over to her.

When I was about to climb onto the car, I heard someone calling me. 'Hey, Sakura!'

I turned around to see Tom jogging towards me.

'Good thing I caught you.'

He handed me a small piece of paper.

'That's my number and e-mail address.' he said. Then he added quickly. 'And Dan, Emma and Rupert's too.'

I beamed at him. 'Thank you so much.'

'My pleasure.' He smiled back. 'Message me tonight.' And he walked away.

***

That night, sitting on my bed at the hotel, I wrote an email to them.

"Hi Tom, it's Sakura."

"Hi Daniel/Rupert/Emma, this is Sakura and thank you for giving me your address :)"

A reply from Tom came straight away.

"Sakura! Hey :) You can email me whwnever you want, okay?"

I quickly replied.

"Thank you, will do :)"

Then I recieved one from Emma.

"Hello Sakura! You're welcome and I added you to my contacts! :D"

"Thanks Emma :D"

(A/N From here I'm just gonna change my writing style for emails)

Tom: "So how's your day been?"

Me: "It's been tiring but great at the same time! I'm so glad I was able to come back here."

Tom: "Yeah, I get that! That's good to hear though :)
Wanna play 20 questions?"

Me: "Sure :)"

Tom: "It's weird cos I know about your general stuff (I'm a huge fan of yours and its on the Internet, just btw) but you wouldn't know much about me :p"

Me: "But at least we'll know each other even more from this. And I knew you from Anna and the King."

Tom: "True true
Really? Oh thanks so much for watching it!! :D
Anyway, I'll go first.
1. Favourite colour/s?"

Me: "Your welcome ^^
At the moment, bright blue, purple and green.
1. Hobbies?"

Emma: "No problem! I really hope you'll get the role! It'll be great getting to know you!! :D"

Tom: "I like fishing, cricket, tennis, basketball, swimming and football, as in soccer."

Me: "Thank you!! Yeah, that'll be awesome! :D"
"Sports person???"

Tom: "Yeah :) 2. Are you, and if so what sports??"

Me: "Yep :) I'm into running (short distance), badminton, sofcrosse, basketball, gymnastics, karate and ice skating.
And my second question is do you have any pets?"

Tom: "Awesome!!! :D Yeah, a rabbit and few chinchillas.
3. Favourite food?"

Me: "Awww chinchillass. I had a rabbit, when I was like two haha.
Chocolate and pasta :D
3. Siblings?"

This continued on for the whole night. Tom and I talked for ages that when I looked up to the clock, it showed five to two in the morning.
Me: "Have you seen the time?"

Tom: "Just saw it. A little bit over bed time :p"

Me: "Just a bit :p"

Tom: "Mmmhmm."

Me: "Well I guess this's it for tonight."

Tom: "Yeah.. It was great getting to talk to you though :)"

Me: "Yeah same here :) and getting to know you too."

Tom: "Yep me too :)
Wellll, good night :) have a good sleeepp!"

Me: "Good night :D thanks, you too!!"

When his reply didn't come anymore, I switched off the lights and went to a deep sleep almost instantly.