Chapter 54: Chase

Kazunari's POV
I didn't know how to feel when she stormed off, and that feeling got stronger when I saw how happy she looked when Emma and Matt got engaged.

Was it the right time to tell her? Was it?

Then when is she supposed to know? A part of me said.

She can wait few more years, right? Said the other.

She's gone without knowing for long enough. She has very right to know.

That convinced me every time. My family discussed this countless times, and this was the conclusion we came to. Mum and I were particularly against it until the last minute, but considering we don't know when we would see her next, we agreed.

I specifically told Natassia not to come to the after party. Apparently she wasn't even planning on to, anyway.

I got tired by the end and the party wasn't seeming to be ending, so I quietly slipped out of the hall and headed back to the hotel.

Sakura' POV
By the time we realised, it was quarter to two in the morning.

Oops.

Some people, like Rupert, Matt L and Bonnie, were dead asleep either on the couches/chairs or the floor and the others, rest of us were awake. Put aside whether they're drunk or not.

The music had stopped since the sleepy looking DJ went home a little while ago after we thanked him.

Em and Matt were having their own little time over there, so Dan, Evy and I stood together, talking.

'How long's Tom taking?' I said, realising that he was gone for way too long to the bathroom.

I got a shrug from Dan but Evy nudged me.

'Over there...' She said in a quiet voice.

We all looked where Evy was pointing and anger hit me like a bludger: a girl was flirting with Tom and she was clinging onto his arm. He didn't look pleased (good) and was trying to free himself but she kept on moving her chest so that it went near his hand.

Still glaring at this girl, I stormed up to them and yanked her arms with force.

I'll admit, she was pretty strong.

'He's my boyfriend, thanks.' I said coldly, facing her and standing in front of Tom with my hands gripped onto his.

Then I recognised her face. She was also an actress and was starting to get more famous these days; her name was Catherine Stein.

'Oh - you're his girlfriend? I'm sorry, I didn't know.' She said to me in the most fake voice ever.

I raised my eyebrows at her while she was smiling a fake sweet smile.

'You should be more clingy to him if you were dating, you know?'

'Uh, I'm sorry but I have no intentions on becoming a koala. And it'll be appreciated if you wouldn't stick your nose into our relationship, thanks.'