Chapter 30: Interviews

I'm sorry I keep on leaving my chapters in cliffhangers! I think I like making my chapters cliffhangers :p Oh well. It's New Years (well where I'm living, anyway)!! So have a new chapter and the first chapter of the year!! :)

Everyone, fans, guests, actors, actresses and staffs, all cheered and applauded loudly as ever today as the fans started to line up behind the entrance gate in front of the Theatre.

'Who's ready??'

'Yeah!'

'Oh come on! Who's ready??'

'Yeah!'

'I said, WHO'S READY??'

'YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!'

'That's more like it!!

The fans begun to file in through the now-open gates chattering excitedly and waving to us as they did. There were squeals when we waved back.

'Thank you!' Many of the photographers said to us.

'No problem!' We said, smiling and Tom raised his hand.

We went to join the others; Dan, Rupert, Em , the two Matts, Bonnie, Evy, Freddie, Michael, Ralph, Jo and Alan.

'So the speeches.' David's voice spoke from behind me.

'I want Dan, Sakura, Emma, Rupert and Tom.'

'Ha!' Dan and I said to Tom, Em and Rupert.

'You guys finally get to do it too!' I said, smirking.

'But there's one difference than the other ones.' David continued, which caused Dan and my smirks to fade a little. 'There'll be someone asking you questions. And you four will be the only ones up there.'

'Oh that's not fair!' Dan whined.

'Yeah make them make up a speech on the spot like we had to do!' I added.

'Geez you two are nice.' Rupert said, laughing weakly.

I gave him a stupid grin and waved at my brother who I just spotted. He waved back and the other members of Arashi waved at me, who I waved back with the biggest smile on my face.

'Wait, so then you aren't coming?' Em asked David.

'No I won't be.'

'Why not?'

'So that the other interviewers can ask me questions after the movie.'

'Is that the same reason with the adult casts? I mean, personally I'm quite surprised that Michael or Alan isn't going up there...' Tom said.

'Basically, yes. But don't worry, it'll be quick.'

A few minutes later, all the fans and guests were in the Theatre and allowing us casts to enter after them.

'Let's go!'

We all walked into the large entrance hall and except for us who were to talk on stage, everyone went to three floors via a massive marble stair case to what we called the Top Box.