Chapter 57: Mistakes

A/N
WOO UPDATE. It's a bit short (I think) but enjoy!

Oh oh oh and guess what??? Including this one, FIVE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!

'WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE?' Em's shrieks echoes through the house first thing in the following morning.

For a moment I was confused on why I was hearing Em's voice and what I was doing here. 

Then I remembered, which I really didn't want to do. Timber was laying comfortably, her body perfectly in a straight line with her paws stretched out in between me and the sofa. 

I stroked her head, thankful that she had stayed with me.

My eyes were still adjusting to the sunlight when Em came barging into the living room.

'Look at this!' She was showing me her phone. 

I rubbed my eyes and squinted at the screen. At first I didn't know what the big deal was but, I soon realised it was Tom's Instagram page. 

It was a photo of him and Catherine, in our bed. Catherine obviously took the photo because Tom looks asleep, but the caption was a simple red heart emoji.

'Oh he's getting destroyed.' Em said with a tone of satisfaction as she went through the comments. 'Oh my goodness, Catherine posted a photo too.' 

I didn't want to know any further; I just stared at the ceiling, thinking back to last night.

He looked confused and terrified. I understand why he was so scared, because I walked into them. But why did he look confused? 

And was I mad at him? Catherine? Both? The fact there was alcohol rolling around?

I don't know.

Never the less, he was in our bed, kissing her. And I strongly disliked her before all of this. 

'I put your phone on charge over the night, by the way.' Em said, handing me my phone. 

'Thanks.' I said quietly.

I looked at my screen and there were dozens, in fact so many messages from various people and some I haven't spoken to or seen in ages. All relating to that photo.

Dan, Rupert, Matt L, Bonnie, Evy, Jo, Jackie, Ivy, Katie, Dania David Yates, David Heyman, Chris Felton, Kosuke, Seiya, Thomas, Kanae, Dessy, Tarlee, Ian, Hana...

Edward. 

Tom's POV
Three solid weeks. Three weeks without talking to each other, no eye contact, not seeing each other, no texts, kisses. Nothing.

That's how I felt too. Nothing. 

I tried to talk to her and tell the truth, that I thought Catherine was her. Being drunk and dozy from just waking up, I thought that silhouette was Sakura. I mean, who else would be in our bed other than her? She had blocked me on everything; phone, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat... everything. 

And all the things that people's said to me so far, both in real life (mostly through text) and the media. I tried to explain and some understood me, like Matt (Ginsberg) but many didn't. I hardly looked at my social medias anymore. Also, I deleted that photo Catherine posted on my account. I don't know how she even got into my phone.