"I think you mean four." Will's teasing voice came from behind Henry causing them all to turn and look. He came up to his sons, clasping them both on their shoulders, joining in on his family's conversation.

Giving a playful glare, Evelyn's smile turn into a little grin at her husband. "Yes, I mean four." She rolled her emerald eyes playfully.

"Correction: five." Leo joined in, coming up to Evelyn's side.

"Wrong, it's six." Jack joined in on Evelyn's other side, his voice smug.

Evelyn chuckled, throwing her hands up in defense. "Okay, I'm happy to have a lot of people in my life." She spoke. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Carina watching from a short distance. A sad smile was on her face, her hands clasped in front of her tropical colored dress. A small ping of pity hit Evelyn for the young girl. So, she turned her head, making eye contact with Carina. "That means you as well, Carina." She spoke softly.

Carina's eyes lit up, startled by Evelyn speaking to her. Blinking rapidly, a pink color on her cheeks glowed and a smile shortly followed that. "As I am with you." She replied, giving a solid nod. Her light eyes flickered to Henry, instantly making Evelyn turned her head as well. She noticed the gentle gaze and soft smile the two shared.

A noise to grasp Evelyn's attention came from Amelia. Evelyn looked to her daughter, noticing the giant, wide smile of excitement on her face. It seemed Amelia too noticed the simple looks and such between Carina and Henry. It took everything inside of Evelyn not to laugh. Instead, she grinned to her daughter, giving a nod that she understood.

~

Barbossa's crew scattered around the Pearl, preparing the ship to begin sailing. It seemed the ship needed much management before they could being sailing just yet.

The rest of the group found themselves standing around the deck, watching the crew work. It was only a matter of minutes before the skies would begin to change color into night.

Charlie and Henry stood with Amelia, the three Turner children sharing a much needed catch up. Evelyn stood a few feet away, listening to the conversation as she leaned back against the railing of the Pearl.

"Mother told us the story." Henry teased his younger sister, grinning as he leaned his face near her.

Amelia whipped her head to Evelyn, the look of utter betrayal written across her face. "You told the story? Without me present?" She sputtered the words in disbelief.

Pushing herself off the railing, Evelyn gave Henry a firm glare as Charlie spoke up. "You know, I have to agree on that. That's just wrong." He spoke nonchalantly, leaning against the wooden mast. "I feel a bit betrayed myself." He crossed his arms over his chest, a hint of amusement in his words.

Walking closer to the group, Evelyn looked to Will for any help. He gave none of the sort as he just gave her a shrug and a grin.

Carina chuckled, besides Henry. "I wouldn't mind hearing the story again."

"Oh mother, you have to tell the story again!" Amelia exclaimed besides Evelyn.

Barbossa came up behind Evelyn, the thud of his wooden leg instantly giving himself away. "What story?" He asked full of confusion.

"Only the greatest story ever told." Amelia replied as if it was obvious.

Evelyn looked over her shoulder to the captain. "The story of Will and I." Evelyn answered calmly.

Barbossa gave Amelia a strange look. "That's the greatest story you've ever heard?" He looked to Evelyn. "Well now this I got to hear." He added, crossing his arms over his chest.