[24] don't cry, baby.

Magsimula sa umpisa

''If you don't choose now it will be harder for you in the future,'' Jaffar adds as he keeps eating his pancakes. They are right, I must know what I want to become. What do I even want to become? What do I like to do? ''Guys, don't stress her. She has a lot of time.'' Mr.Bashar broke in. I look back at him, awwee the only fan I really needed. He looks back at me with a loving expression, like he really is in love with me. ''Oh god here we go again, Rasha don't you listen to him. We are here to help you, while God knows what he's trying to do.'' Jaffar frowns as we all laugh.

''Whatever, let's all forget about this. So since it was Rasha's birthday yesterday shouldn't we all celebrate it? Like, go to a fancy restaurant or something?'' She suggests and looks around at us. ''Oh my god! That's a great idea, finally we can all have fun together. It's been so long since we all went out to have fun.'' Adnan says with excitement. I smile bright, I really want this day to happen. ''Then should we?'' Nadia looks at me and Mr.Bashar. Mr.Bashar and I look at each other before he answers, ''Of course we should, right Rasha?''

I giggle before I answer, ''I mean, why not?'' I shrug my shoulders. ''Great, then right after we come back to the gym we will change and go. Okay?'' Jaffar informs happily. I look at him and nod, ''Okay.''

They all get up and put their plates in the dishwasher, expect Mr.Bashar. He's still holding my hand and sitting next to me. ''Then I will just go to my room and decide what I'll wear.'' Nadia says rushing away. The boys look at Mr.Bashar, ''So Saiid... ehm when you are done here you should get ready for the gym. Then we will leave you alone.'' Before they walk out I see Adnan wink to Mr.Bashar. I feel my face getting hotter, wait don't tell me I'm blushing. No, no not right now, please.

Once we are alone I hear him clear his throat, I don't look at him. I can't show him that I'm blushing. But that doesn't help, I only feel him leaning closer to me. ''Rasha.'' He whispers in my ear. My heart starts racing faster, what is this man trying to do. ''What do you want.'' I tried to have a little attitude in my tone. He chuckles. ''Ohh, so we have a feisty girl now.''

I hold in my laughter as I roll my eyes, ''She's always been here.'' I shrug my shoulders playfully. He nods, ''Interesting, how come I haven't met her?'' I turn my gaze at him. I then smirk, ''It's not about you, she just doesn't want to meet you. Every time I tell her to meet you, she insists. She doesn't want to get to know you, and to be honest, I feel her.'' I say with a high tone. I see him smile so brightly before he burst out laughing. He takes my head closer to him and kisses my temple.

''I love your weirdness.'' He says softly. I blush, again. He lifts up my chin and brushes his nose against mine. ''Did you sleep well last night?'' He asks and pats my head. I look into his eyes before I answer, ''Yes... Thank you Saiid for everything. I don't know what I would've done without you.''

He sighs, ''I told you Rasha, I will always be there for you.'' My heart flutters like there's no tomorrow and my heart is still beating. I punch his chest aggressively. ''Ouch, what was that for.''  I fold my arms and look away. ''For always making me feel like this!'' I frown.

Before he gets to say something Nadia walks into the kitchen again, ''Saiid, you're not trying to steal Rasha from me? Are you?! She's mine!'' She grabs my hand and pulls me up. ''We girls have a girl code, and we can never choose a guy in front of a girl.'' She lifts her chin up like a boss. I laugh loud and nod, ''She's right. No man before a woman.'' I high five Nadia. Mr.Bashar gets up and rolls his eyes, ''Whatever weirdos, we all know whom this girl will choose in the end.'' He says with confidence as he points at me.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. What are you even doing here, shouldn't you get ready for the gym?'' She folds her arms, he shrugs his shoulders and looks at me. ''I'll see you later then?'' He has a sweet tone like he's talking to a baby. Does he think I'm a baby? I just turned 18! ''Whatever let's go Nadia, we don't have time for useless men.'' I cross my arm with Nadia's arm. She looks at me with a proud expression, ''Oh my god, I thought the same. We must be soulmates!'' She flips her hair. We walk towards her room as we hear Mr.Bashar laugh loudly, it suddenly makes my heart flutter.