°24

You know that I can't
Show you me
Give you me
The weaknesses that I hide you can never see

Sohye sighed as she entered her Daughter's dark room, the lump of her body curled underneath the covers

She sat on the edge of the bed, running a hand on Seri's hair to smooth it out as she tried to find the right words to say.

"Your friends are here."
"Tell them I'm sleeping." She spoke out, hoarse voice from the rounds of throwing up she had been struggling with.

"It's good to see your friends."
"I don't want to." She whispered, feeling the pit in her stomach grow and she closed her eyes to stop her dizzy vision.

"What happened baby?" Sohye cooed out worriedly and Seri sniffled back the tears, laying on her back to stare at the ceiling.

"I fucked up." She spoke with a shaky breath and her Mum furrowed her eyebrows.
"What happened?"

There was a pause as she took a deep breath to calm herself.

"I went to give Seji over to Jisung and...I wasn't thinking and showed up without him knowing and he's going through some things right now. He got angry and we argued a bit but, yeah." She breathed out.

"And I feel like a bad person because I don't want him to think-"
"You need to stop overthinking," Sohye began, running her hand through Seri's hair.

"The doctor said your anxiety could make you really sick if continue darling and i don't want you to be." She murmured sadly.

"But he was really angry and it was my fault..." She trailed off, clearly overindulging into her thoughts.

Seri was sensitive to overthinking and once she started it became a warped turmoil of feelings that churned inside her and she couldn't stop- leading it to her becoming physically sick.

"It's okay, you didn't know and he's probably regretting it right now."
"I just feel sick, I can't face him."

It was true, she did feel sick. She hated having to explain why she takes days off of school without any notice or symptoms.

It stemmed from the beggining to highschool when her group became popular and a massive amount of eyes and whispers were about her.

The rude, nasty ones stayed with her and replayed in her head so much she became overwhelmed with her thoughts
Anxiety pricked at her and she tried relentlessly to push it down.

Seri felt dramatic everything she had to explain why she was anxious to the point she was throwing up and it embarrassed her.

The memory of Jisung's anger and judgemental words hit her like a brick. She didn't think he would attack her personally yet she felt guiltier for showing up when he clearly didn't want her to find out about his Mum.

Beanstalk 🌱

Can we talk?

Do you think she should talk to him 😔

Anyway so Seri has anxiety and it really began when petty bitches began to say stuff about her and shit
Yeah

If you need anyone to talk to I'm always here bby ❤️