□ Who are you? □

Start from the beginning

"...Then I realized that, this girl is my other half after all... She could complete my broken pieces like no one else. Cause except from being my dream she helped me follow the rest of my dreams I was carrying as a child!"

Hoseok and almost everyone knew that he was talking about me....

Basically everyone knew... even that random guy in the corner.

"If my parents find out they are gonna... do really bad things!" He chuckled and a tear slid down. Well Kath didnt have an idea about all this so she was legit shocked.

Why is he crying? Now I legit wanna hold him.

"As A kid I was surely not the one to go after their dreams... More like dig a hole from under my bed and hide them in there." Most of the classsroom chuckled and I tried not to form a smile.

"But... She... made me be who I am now.. I am following my dreams, I am brave, Me! Look at me... I even danced in front of people... I am speaking about things I never said to anyone right now... in front of so many people! Cause she made me find all of you important to me. I love all of you!" He said staring at the rest of the class and they all were smiling. Well.. Not Yoongi!

"I love you!" He said but this time his eyes fell on me. Jin got up out of nowhere... He took a step in the middle and all eyes were on him..

"I am Kim Seokjin... But you can call me king Seokjin... That was my nick name growing up! When I was almost a teenager I realized... That dancers are Hot!" He said and everyone chuckled some of them crying and a tear slid down my cheek.

"Then I looked at myself in the mirror and realized... That I am also hot! That was the beginning of King Seokjin!" We all were laughing with tears in our eyes. The moment was so touching although he just destoyed it!

"After that I started dancing! It was my addiction! I was loving it! It was not just an activity. It was me! Then one day.. I was walking out of the studio, not knowing what this building was, and I bumped into Hoseok!" He said and Hoseok started crying silently.

I hugged him from his back and Jin continued with the story. "He was the one to actually introduce me to all of you! He was the first person I witnessed dancing instead of my perfectly defined body in front of the mirror but I have to admit something after all these years..." Everything stopped and our eyes were glued on the man in front of us.

"I may be bragging about myself a lot! But Jung Hoseok Is a better dancer than me! And he was my role model all these years

"I may be bragging about myself a lot! But Jung Hoseok Is a better dancer than me! And he was my role model all these years... The one I wanted to look up to although I am older... And I dont have words to show how grateful I am towards him."

Everyone started crying and Jin kneeled down to hug a crying Hoseok.It was such a moving moment but everything stopped when Jungkook decided to get up.

Then Jin also got up to gaze at his friend.

"I am Jeon Jungkook! And I enrolled to the studio by accident!" He said and hysterical laughter with cries filled the classroom. I looked at a smiling Jimin with tears in his eyes. He was already looking at me but I had to break the eye contact to look back at Jungkook.