40

I was surprised when she kissed me. Her soft lips on mine felt really nice. But only the idea that it was a kiss felt good, nothing else.

The electricity I felt with Nayeon was nowhere when Mina kissed me. It felt unfamiliar and weird. I could feel her pouring all emotions but I couldn't.

It felt wrong. Really very wrong. I was about to push her away slightly but she herself pulled away and looked at me shyly.

"I'm sorry you must be surprised. I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry. I thought you would kiss back but it must have surprised you."

I shook my head still in shock looking down at our shoes which were very near. She was still standing so close to me.

"Jaehyun say something. I know we can't take away our first kiss but I thought it was alright since we've been dating for a while now."

Mina looked genuinely upset. In her and in me too. Maybe she thought sweet things that should have happened but I spoiled that.

"I'm sorry too. I spoiled your first kiss for you." I said and closed my eyes tightly. Mina, the sweet girl, just got hurt from her own boyfriend.

"I spoiled yours too." She said with teary eyes. It's hard to see her like that. I really do care about her but it felt wrong.

I feel like this is the right time to tell her about my first kiss. If not, then this will eat me alive. I can't let her believe something that's not true.

"It was not my first kiss." I said and felt he hand moving away from mine. I tried catching it but she backed away swiftly.

"Who?" She asked wiping her tears, "and when?" She added trying to stop her tears. This is it, I'm coming clean. This is the right thing to do.

"It was a week ago." I said with my head hanging low. All I could feel was shame. I build her confidence only to crush her down.

"With whom did you cheat on me with?" She asked in a spiteful tone which I deserve. I deserve all the hate visible in her eyes.

"Nayeon." She chuckled listening to her name as if I told her a joke. She came towards me and took my hand opening my fist.

She kept the pendant back and closed it before walking away maintaining the distance between us as she tried hard to stop her tears.

"I should have known. I believe you had her in your mind when you got this." She said and chuckled again when I didn't reply.

"Goodnight Jaehyun. Goodbye and Thank you for pitying me." She said and walked away without giving me a chance to say anything.

When I realized that I hadn't even apologized, I tried to go after her but she was already inside her house. I felt terrible. I'm a terrible person.

Team Mina or Team Nayeon???

Please vote
Be happy and be safe