12

After searching for a while I saw them at this dance stage where only couples were dancing.

It made me cringe so bad. Nayeon was not the type of do all these cheesy stuffs before.

Love made her mind blank. I saw Sunjaem moving forward, minimizing the distance between them and I felt weird.

Like I had to stop it. Like I should take her away.

But I decided not to. She looked weirdly happy. It is like I have never known Nayeon. A whole changed person.

I didn't knew she could be this romantic.

"Hey! Do you want to dance?" A small girl asked me making me smile through my teeth.

"Ofcourse. But only if you will be my partner." I said extending my hand.

"I would love to." She took my hand and we went to the dance floor.

I went to the other side of the room because I don't even know the reason why and started dancing with the little girl.

"Oppa you like that pretty girl right?" She asked making me choke.

As I was coughing loudly, I tripped into another boy, who pushed another boy who pushed his partner and the girl happened to bump into Sunjaem in a very weird way.

It made him fall right on his ass. And it looked really bad.

Nayeon went in and examined Sunjaem.

"Are you ok?" She asked and glared at the girl.

"I-I'm sorry. Someone pushed me." She said and looked back.

I tried hiding but it was of no prevail.

"Jaehyun is that you?" She asked making me freeze in one place.

"I-I didn't do it on purpose." O said and bowed to everyone as an apology.

"Ofcourse. Why would you do it on purpose." she smiled and helped Sunjaem to stand up.

"We should go now. Its getting late." Nayeon said and we both nodded.

I apologized to everyone again and walked out of there with my head low.

I destroyed everyone's night.

Nayeon helped Sunjaem to walk as I walked behind them.

"Lets leave him at his house and then we can go back home." She said to me and I nodded.

"Lets do that." I said and we walked in silence.

Before Sunjaem went inside, I apologized to him properly and he forgave me saying it was just a little bruise.

I could feel Nayeon smiling even though she was behind me.

We then walked home while talking about stuffs.

"I had fun today. I ate so much, I wouldn't have to eat for a week now." Nayeon said making me giggle.

"I'm still sorry. I ruined your dance." I said and she smacked my arm.

"Oh please. That was maybe the highlight of the night. The girl's face was so red from anger and embarrassment." Nayeon said and laughed her throat off.

We reached her home and said our good nights.

This is really a memorable day.

Wait, I ended up third wheeling again, didn't I?

Be happy and be safe