31

Lockdown extended for 3 weeks more😞

On top of everything that was happening, Mina started acting weird around me.

She would follow me everywhere and ask me weird questions like where was I and what I was going before meeting her. It wasn't bugging me but it was something I wasn't used to.

We had stopped eating with the girls as it would always be awkward for everyone.

They still blamed me, it was visible in their faces. But they were the same with Nayeon!

It angered me but atleast she had them and they'll pick her over anyone. Their bond is very strong.

"Hey Jaehyun!" Mina shouted and joined me in my walk to the PE room.

"Are you ready for the monthly analysis? I'm still scared to do the hurdles." Mina said and I chuckled.

"I'm sure you'll succeed this time." She gave me a big smile and showed me a thumbs up

"I hope that you do well too." She said and I smiled back.

When we got there, we broke into our respective pairs and unfortunately for me I was paired up with Nayeon.

This is going to be hard.

I sat there waiting for her as she took her sweet time to come in.

I still waited patiently but as the number of people in the room increased, my patience decreased.

We heard the bell signalling that all the students should be inside their classroom.

The PE teacher came in and started the analysis.

I looked around in the room and saw Mina waving at me. I waved back and she smiled.

Where the hell is Nayeon?? I sighed hoping she'll be back soon.

As time passed and our turn was near, I asked the teacher and got out to search for her.

There is no way I'm getting an F in a simple class!

I went to the classroom but she was not there.

I then checked the cafeteria and the rooftop but no sign of her. At this point I was tired of running around in this big ass school.

She came in today, she has to be somewhere!

I started checking in the empty classes too. After a while there was only one room left at the end of the corridor.

I opened the door only to find Nayeon.......kissing a boy.

I'll update 5 days in a week. Doing this everyday feels like a responsibility

Be happy and be safe