33

During our walk to the nurse's room no one talked, we just walked in silence.

This Nayeon is so new to me. Nothing in the past could compare to how dull and weak she seemed for the past two weeks.

I know that this was my fault somewhere but it just wasn't my fault only. It was hers too. But she is hurting now and the pain that I feel because of that is unbearable.

When I saw that boy kissing her, I wanted to pull him away and beat the hell out of him.

I felt angry and jealous! Wait no not jealous. Why would I feel jealous? Haha.

The nurse asked her to either stay in her office till school ends or go home straight and Nayeon chose the later.

I got her bag from the class because the nurse asked me. She hung it and start and walking to the school gate.

I don't know why but I decided to follow her too, atleast however far I can go to make sure she's safe.

The nurse said she's not been sleeping well and needs a lot of rest.

Nayeon? Not sleeping well? That's just unbelievable.

She is still walking with her head hanging low, it really breaks my heart to see her like that. Like she has no one she can go to and no one to listen to her troubles.

I fastened my steps to reach her side and hugged her lightly.

I felt her stiffen up but then she started letting go and hugged me back too.

I took this as an invitation to tighten up my grip on her as my hands started to brush her hair and pat her back.

Soon enough I felt her tears on my shirt but I didn't wanted to disturb her more so I didn't talk about it.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I ask her and she shook her head.

"You should stay. You have to attend your classes." She said and gave me a small smile before thing to walk away but I stopped her again.

"I'll come to you." I told her in the boldest way I could.

"I'll come to you straight away after school."

"Don't you walk your girlfriend home?" She asked me.

"I think my best friend needs a lesson on how to take care of herself very urgently." She gave me a soft smile thankfully walked away not asking me weird questions.

Questions that I didn't not know the answers to. Why did I do that? I have no idea. It just felt like the right thing to do and seeing a small on her face proved it.

I hope she gets home safely.

Leave a like and comment if you like♥️
Be happy and be safe.