5

Mina is such a sweet girl. She told me she is shy and that gets really nervous to start a conversation with anyone.

But guess what, we are talking! After I added her to the group, she has been more open with me.

I'm no longer the person who has only one friend!

Wait doesn't that make me much like Mina? Anyways where was I?

Yes so Mina doesn't really have friend and Nayeon always seems to be busy with her boyfriend so I sit with her during lunch time sometimes, but guess what

Mina never goes out for lunch! Yes she eats in the class.

"Come on Mina! Lets go out! I want to see the basketball match."

"You can go Jaehyun, I don't want to." Mina replied calmly.

"But I don't want to leave you here all alone." I asked her again.

"Jaehyun please, I really don't want to." Mina said with a sad smile.

"But I'll be there with you. You won't be lonely." I said but she still shook her head.

"Its alright for you to go. I won't mind." She assured me and I gave a single nod before walking out of the classroom where she was now probably studying.

I rushed towards the field hoping that the match has not ended.

Even though I think Yoosung is not such a good boy, but I admire his basketball skills.

Well me and Nayeon both, she 'fell' for him when she saw him playing and has been crushing over him ever since until her asked her out.

I quickly took a seat and searched for Nayeon as she would probably be alone since her boyfriend was on the field.

I looked around bit she was no where, maybe she was just too far away.

I sighed and continued watching the match.

After the match was over, I dragged my feet to cafeteria where people were still eating even though the classes had started.

My eyes automatically went to the table where I used to have lunch with Nayeon and saw something I didn't expect to see.

It was Nayeon, she had kept her head on the table and it felt like she was sleeping.

I got worried and went to wake her up to check if she weren't sick.

I shook her up and she looked up at me and sniffed.

I saw her red nose and puffy eyes indicating that she has been crying for a while.

"Hey Naebear what happened? Why are you crying?" I asked and sat next to her to hug her warmly.

She sniffed and mumbled something.

"Why do you care? Go back to Mina." She said and I felt bad. She thinks that Mina is more important than my best friend. Well she is but Nayeon,

Is more important.

"What happened?" I asked again as I stroked her back.

I saw the people in cafeteria looking at us weirdly and thought she would not like to do this in public.

"Hey, let's go somewhere and talk about it." I said and pulled her out to which she didn't resist.

Sorry for late update.

Be happy and be safe.