2

Third wheeling is not hard at all. All you have to do is present and breathe.

Make sure to breathe loudly though.

I just wanted to go to the aquarium with his best friend but couldn't. Well I did but as usual ended up third wheeling.

"Yoosung this fish is so cute!" Nayeon said and Yoosung nodded.

"The pink color makes it more beautiful." He said nodding once.

"But I think blue might have suited it better." I said looking at the fish they were looking at.

"Y-yeah blue is good too." Yoosung laughed weirdly and moved forward.

"But I think pink suits it best." Nayeon said as a matter of factly and went to her boyfriend.

A few minutes later, I saw them feeding some fishes. I saw enough space in between of the two people so I decided to feed them too.

I walked towards them and squeezed myself in between.

"Jaehyun! What the hell?" Nayeon whispered to me and I realized I was getting in between of the couple.

"My bad. But in all defense, you guys have been feeding the fishes since forever. Its my turn." I whispered back and took the bait from Yoosung's hand.

"H-hey Yoosung let's go watch the crabs again!" Nayeon said and dragged him to see the crabs.

After I had nicely fed the fishes, I was admiring the place.

I saw Nayeon and Yoosung posing while a lady was holding Nayeon's phone.

Hey! I want to be in a photograph too!

I ran next to Nayeon and got myself in the picture too.

The lady laughed and returned Nayeon's phone. I looked at the picture and a chuckle left my mouth.

Yoosung was looking like a surprised potato. His presence really destroyed the photo.

Nayeon apologized to Yoosung for laughing too.

And that's it. That is how our perfect trip ended! I had so much fun and I'm sure Yoosung made it a lot better.

I hope we DON'T get to hang out in near future.

Life can't get worse for a 17 year old boy can it?

Why did I chose Nayeon as my best friend??? But then again I would always adore her.

Be happy and be safe.