1

Nayeon and I were in the arcade playing games. And she looked at me, only me.

We played a lot. Only the two of us. Just her and me.

It was too good to be real. But it felt real. Until the alarm chimed in.

I sat up as a sigh left my mouth.

"I guess I should be happy that I wasn't third wheeling in my dreams too."

I finished doing everything and walked upto Naebear's house.

"Hey Hyuniie part 2! Good morning." Nayeon said with a smile.

"You should really change that name before I expose your relationship to your parents." I said with a bored expression.

Nayeon clicked her tongue and gave a devilish smile.

"You don't have the balls to. I receive this warning from you almost 5 times a week but I'm still dating aren't I?" She asked squinting her eyes.

"I hate you." I said and started walking away in the direction of school.

"Hey wait up!" I heard Nayeon running after me.

"My uncle has started working at an aquarium as a manager. Wanna go there after school?" Nayeon asked bringing her bunny smile out.

"Yeah sure. Who else is gonna come?" I asked without emotions.

"Its just you and me Hyuniie part 2."

"I hope so. Yes I'll be there." I smiled back.

I was excited the whole day at school. I couldn't wait to see Naebear looking all excited while seeing those small fishes in the aquarium.

I was waiting for Nayeon near the school gate for our little trip to the aquarium. I had already texted my mom that I will be late like a good boy I am.

I saw Nayeon coming my way but she was not alone.

She was with him. The person I absolutely didn't want to see right now.

"Hey Jaehyun, my only best friend. You wouldn't mind if Yoosung joined us right?" She asked with the biggest pleading eyes.

"Yoosung coming with us?" I asked carefully and she nodded looking like a cute puppy.

"W-why would I mind. He is your boyfriend. You have priorities." I said and looked down.

"I told you he won't mind. He is a sweetheart." Nayeon said and hugged me lightly. I saw Yoosung giving a sinister smile before laughing lightly..

"You both are like brother and sister." He remarked and laughed again.

This is it! He is down to judging my relationship with Naebear.

Before I could say anything I saw them both walking away leaving me behind.

And here I am, third wheeling again.

I hope you like it.
The chapters will be short like this one.

Please support me onces.

Be happy and be safe.