24

Thank you for 2k. Even though I had been absent for 7 months, you are reading this and I'm very thankful.

Momo and Jungyeon dragged me and Mina to their table during lunch time. I had to sit opposite to Nayeon and next to Mina.

Everyone was laughing and talking while eating the food but Nayeon had not even touched hers.

"Why don't you eat? Do you want something else?" Jihyo spoke but Nayeon kept staring at the food.

It looked like her mind was somewhere else.

"Hey Nayeon! Eat up." Momo shouted a bit too loud for my sensitive ears.

Nayeon looked at her and showed a smile. It was fake, I can tell.

"I ate a lot for breakfast. I might vomit it all out if I take a bite." Nayeon said and went back to staring her food.

"We'll eat it for you then." Sana snatched her lunch box and in two minutes, the lunch box was empty as everyone, except me, ate from it.

"You missed on some great food there." Someone said but I didn't catch who it was as I was busy staring at Nayeon.

Is she planning to die of starvation? Why do I care.

"Hey I heard Sunjaem was back." Jihyo said making Nayeon flinch.

"Yes I saw him in class today." Mina said and looked at Nayeon.

"Nayeon he was your partner before going away right? But he was not sitting with you." Jungyeon said remembering how Nayeon kicked her out to make place for Sunjaem.

"We broke up." She said showing a smile.

"Nay-" Dahyun was about to hug her but she moved away.

"Wahh it's alright. I should focus on homework and tests now anyways. Boys are always a headache." She said chuckling but no one laughed with her. There was silence now.

"I'm going to the washroom." She declared and stood up.

"I'll come too." Jungyeon followed her.

It was clear Jungyeon and the other girls were worried about her.

"I feel so bad." Mina said and looked at me.

"If we break up I'll make sure to have Nayeon punch you." She said making me smile.

As if she would even talk to me. She won't even look at me.

"I'm sure Sunjaem didn't even like her. Why would he date her only to break up in a couple of weeks." Tzuyu said angrily.

"Yah calm down, if Nayeon doesn't want to do anything about it, we shouldn't interfere." Jihyo said smacking Tzuyu with a chopstick.

"No no let's beat the guy up. What do you say Jaehyun?" Chaeyoung asked and suddenly all the eyes were on me.

"Uh I-I do-" I was interrupted by Sana.

"Ok it's settled. We'll meet after school. If it's a bad idea, stay out of it."

I'll try to update again today but no promises.

If you guys have time please check out my new story 'His Pyromaniac' on my other account bangtanpheonix

I update that daily too.

Be happy and be safe.