7

Nayeon was really impressed by Mina. Like really really impressed.

And Nayeon had many friends in the class so she made her duty to make Mina more comfortable.

Every one made sure to treat Mina as their friend and not just the front bencher.

Mina was really happy and friendly too. Everyone grew to love her personality and I was very happy to see that.

But she still always ate in class. She could sit with anyone during lunch but still preferred to be alone.

Sometimes I ate with her but sometimes I couldn't. She said she didn't mind but I felt like she was sad.

I walked to the cafeteria and went directly to Nayeon.

"Mina didn't come today too?" Nayeon asked and I nodded.

"Mmm fell like I have to take this in my hands." Nayeon said and took a bite from her lunch.

"Why do you sound so evil?" I asked and she laughed more evily.

"To make it more real." She said and winked, jumping back to her food again.

I must admit, she really has a thing for foods.

"Anyways, do you want to know what he said when he broke up with me?" Nayeon asked and I shrugged.

"Only if you are comfortable telling me." I said and she nodded.

"He said that he felt like I invited you to our every date and he felt like being third wheeled on." Nayeon said making me choke on the food.

"Hey are you ok?" She gave me a glass of water.

No I'm not. I WAS third wheeling the whole time. But that is not a good reason to break up.

"That is not a good reason to break up." She said like she read my mind.

"I wish he could have told me the truth." She added.

"That way I wouldn't have repeated that in future." She said with sad eyes, scraping her bread.

"But you don't have to change Nayeon." I said in an attempt to cheer her up.

"You're already the best version of you." I said and she gave me a small smile.

After a while, she spoke up again.

"Don't you ever think that we broke up because of you." She said and ate a piece again.

"You have only been a great support. I am really lucky." Nayeon said and smiled widely.

"I'm lucky too. Only I get that pretty smacking of yours." I winked at her and she smacked my arm.

"The lunch is about to get over. Lets go back to class and join Mina." She said and I nodded.

"Lets take something for her. Lets get a cupcake or something." I said and she nodded.

We brought the cupcake and went to the class. I opened the door and saw......

Well not a very happy Mina.

Be happy and be safe.