Chapter tweenty-nine - Photoshoot

Start from the beginning

I look for my wife and spotted her talking to Lucy. I give her a quick kiss on the lips and toke a sit beside her then hug her tightly. I miss this smell even I smell it everyday I can't get enough of it.

I scold Lucy for taking my wife without informing me. It earn a lot of arguments of course. We stop when my mom coming towards us looking ecstatic and
squealing like an teenager.

"Look look... the photo shoot is success. Its beautiful rather its beyond beautiful." She said while she hand the envelope.

I snatch it and open it. My jaw almost sunk in the floor. I look at my wife in awe. Its show three photos of her in different outfit. Shit my mom is right she's beyond beautiful.

 Shit my mom is right she's beyond beautiful

               Mandy photos

               Mandy photos

Lucy look at it and jump like a kid.

"Yes yes yes! I am right. She will look good in my creation" she keep on jumping while crying for happiness.

"Well Photoshop really works" my wife said calmly.

"Are you kidding me dear? Its actually not Photoshop. Its the way you are." My mom corrected her.

"As much as I found the photo really beautiful I mean beyond beautiful. I will not allow it to put in the catalog"

"Why...????" My mom and sister said unison.

"Because as what I said she's beyond beautiful there. I don't want a bunch of stupid freak eyeing her or raping her body by just looking in her pictures " I explained to them. It earn a giggle from her.

"But brother its a waste to just put it aside. She's not wearing scandalous dress anyway. Please... please.." Lucy said trying to convince me.

"She's right son. I will put it in the billboards. It will look good. Is it OK dear? To put you in the billboard.?" My mom asked her.

"It's OK to me. I mean if he allow it" She said while pointing at me.

"No! Don't put it in the billboard. I will only allow it in the catalog but give me a copy of it. I will frame it and put it inside my office" I said to them.

My wife smiled to me then she slip her hands on my hips then hug me.

"Awe! You two is so sweet! Just give a grand child already" my mom said.

"Yup! I want a girl so I can make her a model for my collection" Lucy said in a dreamy eyes.

"I always told her that. I also asked her to get married you know. But she declined " I told them pouting while looking down cause she's still hugging me.

"Let's get you recover first Alex. Then will get married" She told me.

My eyes go wide and I hug her tightly and twirl her around.

"Yes yes yes! You won't take it back right?" I told her smiling.

"I won't silly" she said while pinching my nose.

"Sissy don't marry him you will get bored because he is boring" my sister said jokingly.

"Shut up" And I glared at her.

"I won't get bored to him Lucy. He's funny you know"

"Ah ah funny huh?" I grab her and put her in my arms carrying her like a baby.

"Alex put me down. Your embarrassing me" she said while hitting my chest.

"No, mom Lucy we will go home now. And don't forget my copies of the photo. I want it in my office early in the morning."

"OK son take care the two of you"

"Bye sis and bye my annoying brother"

"Bye Priscilla and Lucy" she waved her hands to them. While I carried her towards the door. But before we get out my sister shouted at us.

"Sissy next time, I will model you with my swimsuit collection" Lucy playfully said and earn a glare from me.

"Just try and I will burn it" I shouted her angrily. Then we went outside.

"Alex put me down now. I can walk on my own. People are staring at us." She said while cover her face to my neck. Wow she's really cute.

"Nah I'm good!" I answered smiling widely.