Soulmate Au-Hidan

Soulmate Au- Your soulmates first words to you are tattooed on your wrist.

You were laying down on a field as you heard the birds chirp and the wind breeze through your hair. You reached for the sky and pretended to grasp a cloud. You unclamped your fist looked at your empty hand. Your eyes trailed down to your wrist. It was clear. No words printed on. You huffed and continued to lazily look at the sky in boredom. I wonder if my soulmate's life is more exciting than mine, that's if I even have one...

You were 15 and had yet to have any words imprinted on your wrist. You yearned to have one like everybody in your age group that already had theirs. You envied the girls that giggled and flaunted their words. Oh look at mine! My soulmate must be a sweetheart! He calls me beautiful! You hated it. You hated every second of it.

Sometimes you would walk to the forest and yell in frustration. In anger. In sorrow. You would come out the forest with pink eyes and bruised knuckles.

You were getting ready to go to sleep when you felt a warm sensation on your wrist that spread through your whole body. You stopped brushing your hair in confusion. You looked down to your wrist and gasped. The thing you have desired for so long had finally come. You were crying in joy. You jumped around your room and then jumped onto your bed. You rolled around your blankets and were going to think about the future.

Until it hit you

Until it hit you. I didn't even read what my wrist even says! You looked to your wrist anxiously and whispered the words that were written on your wrist. " Do you want to join the way of Jashin?"

" Who the hell is Jashin!" You pouted. You finally had the thing you wanted but it wasn't what you were expecting. You expected something cheesy and cute. Instead you got the name of a man on your wrist and it wasn't even your soulmates name. " How the hell am I supposed to show off to those obnoxious girls now!" You whined.

 " How the hell am I supposed to show off to those obnoxious girls now!" You whined

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. Just my luck to have that as my soulmates first words. Who even walks up to somebody and that is the first thing they say to them! I feel like my soulmate is some stupid bum.