Kisame x reader part 5

A/n I'm sooooo sorry that I haven't posted for like 5 or 7 days! I've have been so busy!!! Also this chapter will have a lemon later on. Thank you for waiting! And please enjoy!!

"Kisa~~ why am I here??" You asked.

Kisa than proceeded to tell you his  predicament and his solution.

" Kisa... you idiot! You could've woken me up!"

"I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so adorable." Kisame said. You rolled your eyes at his response.

" Well since I'm here in your room pass me a blanket. It's freezing cold!" You shivered, rolling around his bed.

Kisame laughed at your childish behavior and threw a blanket on you.  You then got into a comfy position on his bed. Kisame turned off the lights and you waited for him to join you but after a minute of waiting you noticed he was going to sleep on the ground. You went to the edge of the bed and leaned over so your face was hovering over Kisame's.

" Kisa~" you whispered.

He opened his eyes and gave a simple hmm.

" Don't you want to sleep with me~" You questioned innocently. Kisame gave you a perverted smirk at your question. You gasped at him and threw a pillow at his face.

" Not like that you idiot!!! But I wouldn't mind the other option."You said while mumbling the last part,hoping Kisame didn't hear. But to your luck he did hear you.

Warning! Lemon up ahead!! You have been warned!

In a matter of a second you were pinned to the bed with Kisame on top holding both your wrists on top of your head with one hand. You stare at Kisame with wide eyes.

" You know what y/n, I don't feel like sleeping. I feel like doing something else or should I say I feel like doing someone." Kisame said smirking at you.

" Do me! Do me Kisa~" You pleaded which surprised Kisame.

" Your so impatient Princess. Do you really want to be fucked so badly?"

You nodded your head vigorously. " Yes Kisa!!! Please fuck me!!! Pound me to the bed. Fill me with your cum!!" You shouted.

Kisame was shocked by your dirty talk. I didn't know she was this big of a pervert.
" Shhhh baby girl... don't want the others to hear you don't you? You don't want the others to hear how dirty of a girl you are?"

You only shaked your head no. Kisame's hands trailed up your legs stopping at your thighs.

" Take off your shirt and bra . Just keep your shorts and panties on." Kisame ordered. You quickly rushed to take of your shirt and bra obeying his command.

Kisame stared at your breasts before pushing you back to the bed with full force and attacking your breasts. His mouth was sucking and nibbling one breast while his hand fondled the other. He flicked your nipple with his tongue earning a quiet moan from you. His index finger was rubbing the other nipple.

" Kisa~ mmmm"

Kisame then pulled away making you whine. He yanked down your shorts roughly making you gasp in surprise.  Kisame then grinned at your choice of panties. You were wearing a Lacey black thong.

" Hmmm your a dirty girl aren't you?" Kisame asked. Before you could answer Kisame smacked you on the ass, leaving behind red finger marks. Kisame saw that his action made you even wetter as he saw your thong soaking wet.

" This turns you on doesn't it? Me punishing you, calling you a dirty girl... this all turns you on?" Kisame said giving you two more spanks one on each ass cheek. You moaned loudly at his rough actions. He then proceeded to keep spanking you until your ass was bright red, tears strolling down your eyes.