Hidan x kind reader pt 2

A/n this will have 2 endings a good ending and a bad endings , which all  will be included in this chapter.

It has been 3 years since you left. Since then Hidan had searched for months before he gave up. He accepted you had left and he might never see you again. But he still kept an eye out for you when he visited villages. 

There were countless  nights where he would stay awake and regret his actions. Some of those nights he would cry himself to sleep. Few of those nights he would smile and chuckle at the memories he shared with you.

For the first couple of months since you left he didn't take care of himself, instead he searched and searched for you, disregarding what the letter had told him to do, the letter that he took with him everywhere. It wasn't until Kakuzu sat him down and lectured him did he finally take care of himself.

Since you left he never consumed alcohol. He despised it. He blamed the alcohol and himself , he thought if he never had any to drink that night you would still be here, by his side.

-Good ending-

On a bounty mission with Kakuzu, he and Kakuzu stopped at a restaurant to eat and relax before they began the search for the bounty. They sat down at a table by a window and waited for a waitress to take their order. While they waited Hidan looked out the window and watched as the people walked by until someone caught his eye. He could only see their back but they looked so similar to you. Their height, their hair, and their body. He ignored the waitress and continued to watch the unknown lady.

" Hey idiot! Are you going to order?" Kakuzu asked his partner. Hidan didn't reply he continued to stare out the window. Without thinking he booked out of the booth and ran outside. He ran up to the lady and grabbed her by the shoulders " y/n!" He turned her around and was met with disappointment. Her face looked nothing like you. The woman screamed at him and he let go and apologized.

" Sorry about that... you just looked like somebody I knew...." he said sadly. The woman wrinkled  her nose before walking away. Hidan only stood there with disappointment.

" Hidan?..." someone called out but he didn't hear them. He continued to stare off. It wasn't until a tug at his cloak caught his attention.

" Hey! Quit pu- ..." he stood there silently. Words couldn't form and he was unable to move.

" Hidan it is you! How ar-" you were interrupted when he pulled you into a hug and cried into your neck. You were in shock but comforted him nonetheless as he continued to cry and call out your name.

" Shhhh Hidan..... here follow me." You grabbed his hand and led him away from the crowded road. You led him to a secluded part of the forest and sat him down on a nearby rock.

" Hidan why are you crying?" You asked gently while holdings his hands in your small ones.

" Why wouldn't I be crying! It's been three god damn years without you! I tried looking for you but I couldn't find you and I-I...." Hidan broke down once again.

You sat there worried and confused.
" But in the letter I told you where I was heading.... Did you not get my letter?" 

" Of course I got your letter! I have it with me right now!"

" Show me." Hidan handed you the letter and saw the last paragraph had been smudged and covered with blood. You let out a sigh. No wonder Hidan hadn't visited you in the last 3 years and here you thought he didn't care about you.