Kisame x reader part 3

Mine

You haven't visited your hideaway for almost a week. You were afraid to talk to Kisame because of your little fight. You wanted to apologize for slapping for him but he had it coming.

You had a stressful week and decided to go to your hideaway. You entered and looked around to see if Kisame was around. After looking around you let out a sigh.

" thank god he isn't here right now." You said in relief.

" Are you talking about me?" Kisame asked sadly. You freeze at the sound of his voice. You quickly turn around.

" I didn't mean it like that! I just didn't want it to be awkward." You quickly said trying to explain yourself.

Kisame just chuckled at your panicked form.

" Don't worry I know what you mean," kisame said patting your head. " Oh I got you some dango." Kisame said handing you a box of dango.

" Thank you! I love dango." You said happily.

" Is it all right if we sit down and talk about what happened?" Kisame asked nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

You nod your head shyly. You two walk over to the big old tree and sit underneath it getting some shade.

" I just want to say I'm so sorry for making you angry. I'm sorry for making you cry. It wasn't my intention. I just released all my anger towards you without realizing it."

You grab his chin and make him look you in the eye. You take his hand in yours.

" Why were you angry? Did I do something wrong?" You asked.

" It wasn't your fault at all! I-I just got jealous of Itachi. You just seemed to like him more than me..." Kisame confessed.

You laugh at his response, which made Kisame sad and confused.

" Oh Kisame! You got me worried for nothing! I thought I did something terribly wrong!" You exclaimed, punching him softly in the arm. " Kisa I dont know why your jealous of Itachi! But you should know I prefer you over him. Your ass and six pack is waaaayyy better than his!" You said making Kisame laugh at your last statement. You lean on Kisame's shoulder and looked at the clouds.

" Can I ask you something personal?" Kisame asked.

" Only if I Can you a question to." You replied.

" Fair enough. Okay heres the question, why do you hate being called small? Was it something in the past that makes you hate the word?" Kisame asked.

" First thing first Kisa, that was two questions not one. Now I'm afraid you can't count. And number two, I hate being called small or little because kids in the academy would always bully me for being shorter than them. They called me names that always included the word small or little. They would say I would never pass genin rank because of my height. They were right though. I didn't become chunin or jounin . I never passed the chunin exams. After failing 5 times I gave up and decided to have a normal life." You said sadly. A few tears were strolling down your face. Kisame noticed you were crying and wiped away your tears. He pulled you into his chest and wrapped his arms around you. You cried into his chest, soaking his shirt with your tears.

" I don't think you failed the chunin exams because of your height. If anything your height has more pros than cons. Your able to move around more freely. Your able to hide in small places." Kisame said. He kept going on and on about your height and ended up complementing you.

" your eyes are just so beautiful. Your hair is so soft and always smells so good. I love hearing your laugh. You have the cutest laugh I've ever heard. I love your han-"

" Kisa! Stop it! Your making me blush!" You whined. Burying your face in his chest out of embarrassment. Kisame wanted to see you blush so he pulled away from you and grabbed your chin to make you look at him. He smiled at your blushing face. He couldn't hold back anymore. He grabbed your chin and leaned in. Your eyes widen when you realize what he was about to do. Omg!!! He's going to kiss me!

You leaned in and kissed him. . Your lips moved in sync with his. He places his hands on your hips and sits you on his lap. He was kissing you passionately, expressing all his love in this one kiss. He gently bites your lower lips making you gasp. His tongue makes it's way inside your mouth. You pull away gasping and panting for air. Kisame makes his way towards your neck and gives you quick kisses. You tilt your head to give him more room. Kisame stopped kissing and started to attack your neck giving you hickeys, claiming you as his.

He found your sweet spot and sank his teeth into your flesh making you moan in slight pain. He pulls away and licks off the  small amount of blood. Kisame leans over to your ear and whispers, " I love you. I love you so much. I want to protect you from the awful things of the world. I would sacrifice myself to protect you and keep you safe and happy."

You hug him and wrap your arms around his neck and look him straight in the eyes.

" Kisa, I love you so much. Your so handsome, funny, charming, and your so adorable. I just want to smother you in kisses and make you happy."You said lovingly.

He smiles at your words. He lays down on the grass and you lay beside him cuddling him.

After a while of just laying there and enjoying each other's presence you remembered something.

" hey Kisa. It's my turn to ask you a personal question."

" hmmm.... your right. So what's your question?"

" How big is your 'thing'?"

" My thing?" He asked confused.

" Yeah your thing. Your package."

" Hmmm.. oh that thing. Well I'll just tell you this, it's bigger than a ruler."

" Bigger than a ruler!!!!! Kisa that's huge!!" You said bewildered. He just laughs at your expression.

Only god will know how much I love this crazy woman.

A/n : Not really happy how this turned out. Might redo later, not really sure yet. But I do know there would be another part to this Mini Kisame series. Not telling what the next part might be about. I'm keeping it a surprise. If you have any suggestions on how to improve this chapter please tell me. Thank you for reading and have a nice night/day.