Hidan x reader part 2

A/n: A few of you asked for a part 2 so here it is. I feel like I didn't do this justice and it seems so rushed. But I didn't know what to do to fix this. Will probably fix this in the future.

⚠️Warning ⚠️ alcohol is mentioned and death.

Ever since Hidan's outburst, you avoided him like the plague. You left your room only when you knew for sure Hidan wasn't around. You only hanged out of your room only when there was somebody else with you. And when Hidan was ever in the same room as you, you always figured out an excuse to leave or you would hide behind the person you were hanging out.

One day you were leaving your room and turned around the corner and bumped into Hidan. You panicked and acted quickly. You sprinted out the hall with such speed that Rock Lee would be jealous.

As for Hidan.... well all he did was try to talk to you. But it was difficult when all you did was run away and hide. After weeks of trying to get you alone he gave up and drank away his sorrows. Soon enough he had a problem.

Every night he came home intoxicated. Kakuzu had become worrried for his partners health, but did nothing because he knew hidan. He knew he would shout and destroy everything, claiming he is okay and nothing is wrong with him.

Eventually you weren't able to avoid Hidan. Pein had summoned you and Hidan to his office. You sat as far as possible from Hidan, not wanting to be near him. Hidan came into Pein's office tipsy.

" Hello to you..... you fake ass god!hahahah" Hidan said, laughing at his own joke as if it was the funniest thing in the world. Pein ignored Hidan.

" Y/n and Hidan, I'm assigning you to a mission. There's a bounty in a nearby village and I want you two to go. You will be heading off tomorrow."

" but Pein sama!" You said trying to get out this situation.

" No buts, you two are the only ones available right now." Pein said. Of course he didn't want you to go with Hidan, but his goal was far more important than your safety.

" Yes Pein sama." You said sadly. You and Hidan left Pein's office in silence.

" y/n....."

" Sorry Hidan-Kun But I have something to do!! See you later!!!" You said before sprinting off to your room once again.

" Bitch..."

Time skip

" Let's go" Hidan said. You nodded your head and followed Hidan.

You and Hidan walked in silence, the tension in the air thick.

" y/n....." Hidan said quietly.

You tensed up, hands shaking you respond back with a weak and shaking voice, " Yes Hidan-kun?"

" I-I'm Sorry..... I didn't mean to scare you.... I would never rape you and I would never mean to hurt you..." Hidan said while looking away.

" H-Hidan-kun.... I forgive you, but I still need time before we can become friends again. You really did scare me that day..."

" Take all the time you need." Hidan said smiling, finally happy.

You and Hidan continued to walk to the village but this time it was anything but silent. Hidan talked and talked while you laughed at his stories. Hidan would give you a piggy back and you would smile and laugh. All he wanted to do was make you smile.

" and fucking money whore, guess what he did after that!"

" What?"

" he tripped and fell and the bounty got away. He was fucking angry and embarrassed! Hahaha you should've seen his face!"