As if sensing the conversation they heard footsteps come from down the hall.

"Well I guess we'll just find out now." Santino states calmly watching the door open.

Gianna and Alessandro entered the room first and as soon as Serafina caught sight of the boys she hid behind Alessandro's legs so they hadn't seen her yet. Gianna sat down while Alessandro stopped confused about where Serafina went since she was next to him.

"Mom, dad what's this about? You never called for us like this unless it's important." Leonardo said bluntly the others nodded in agreement.

Gianna and Alessandro chuckled at their sons, always wanting to get straight to the point just like them. Alessandro still standing by the door felt a tug on his pants and looked behind him to find his little girl.

'That's where she went. The boy's probably scared her. My poor principessa.' Alessandro thought with a frown.

"Uh well, you boys know that we have a low chance of having anymore kids right? I know we all wanted a girl in the family and well yesterday your father saved a little girl and we think she should stay here. I know it's different but once you see her I believe you'll love her, she turned five yesterday." Gianna said to the boys nervously waiting for their reactions.

The boys were shocked to say the least but Leonardo, Santino, and Stefano were excited to see their new baby sister. Valentino on the other hand was still hesitant about the situation but wouldn't say anything until they met her.

"Of course ma, I always wanted a baby sister. Where is she?" Stefano said excitedly.

"Ah si, well she's here hiding behind my legs. Ascoltate ragazzi, lei non ha avuto un buon paio di anni ei suoi genitori abusato di lei e ha molte ferite quindi state attenti per favore. E 'ancora spaventata da qui, ma Stara' bene. Ne parleremo più tardi." (Italian "Listen guys, she hasn't had a good couple of years and her parents abused her and has many injuries so be careful please. She's still scared from there, but she'll be fine. We'll talk about this later.") Alessandro told them stiffly.

Each of the boys clenched their jaw, they hated abusers especially child abusers, but nodded none the less. Alessandro and Gianna nodded and shared a look to which Alessandro knew what he had to do, and turned around to his baby. Eyes immediately softening at the fear on her face he crouched down and cupped her face running his thumb over her face. The boy's still couldn't see since their father was tall and blocking the view but waiting patiently.

"Okay principessa, I know you're scared but I want you to meet your new brothers. They will never ever hurt you so don't worry. They will love you. I pinky promise." He said whispering the last sentence. She looked up and him and sent a hesitant nod which he smiled at and moved so the boys could meet her. She kept her head down on the way to the table and when they sat she lifted her face to look at her new brothers.

All the boys gasped, she was beautiful and they weren't just saying that because she's part of the family now. She stiffly looked at all of them and whenever she made eye contact she'd move on to the next but they sat their frozen. They had never seen someone with eyes like hers and they were in love.

Leonardo looked at her and vowed that no one would touch his baby sister again blood or not, she was family. Santino ranked his eyes over her, upset someone would touch this angel but happy she was here. Stefano gazed at her with awe, love and happiness he promised he'd teach her every sport he played.

Lastly Valentino, as soon as she made eye contact with him he couldn't break it. He was in love, not that kind of love but just love. He knew this was his sister, his missing piece, maybe just maybe she could help him become him again. Valentino felt as if he couldn't breathe and just starred into her eyes because he loves them, he loves her. Finally after a few minutes they broke eye contact and soon the other boy's snapped out of their trances. All the brothers look at each other and softly groaned because they knew, they'd have to beat up so many boys.

"Baby, why don't you introduce yourself so your brothers can hear your pretty voice." Gianna said from the end of the table.

"Hi, I'm Serafina Riot. Ca-Can I know yo-your names?" She asked shyly.

"Oh my god, you're absolutely perfect. I'm Leonardo the oldest, call me whatever you want." Leonardo said gently towards her.

"I'm Santino the second oldest and this is my twin Valentino the third oldest." Santino stated softly while motioning to Valentino who was sitting next to her.

"HI! I'm Stefano little sis." Stefano said a bit too loudly which everyone chuckled at.

"Okay well why don't we have lunch and we'll talk more later. Si?" Alessandro stayed to which everyone nodded and grabbed some food.

"Are you not hungry baby?" Gianna asked since she hadn't eaten last night or this morning.

"Um-m I c-can e-at?" She stuttered scared if she asked she'd be punished.

"Of course you can eat angel eyes." Valentino said trying to assure her it was okay.

Alessandro grabbed her plate and put a small amount of food since he knew she couldn't eat much. He then grabbed her and place her on his lap and only ate after her gave her an encouraging nod.

Lunch was normal after that with the regular conversations between the boys about their hobbies.

*TIME SKIP* (4 hours later)

Around 4:30 it was unusually quiet and everyone was wondering where Serafina was since they hadn't seen her since lunchtime. Valentino left about 2 hours ago to handle some business with some friends so he was gone. Everyone went looking around for Serafina and what they saw shocked them to the core. Confused on how they ended up together, Valentino the one who hates physical contact was in his room taking a nap cuddling with Serafina. Both of them held onto each other as if they were being ripped apart but they looked so relaxed.

Deciding it was best to let them have some rest everyone went their own ways with a smile on their face. They all knew if she was able to melt Valentino's heart then she was definitely apart of the family.

They knew that only she could bring their family happiness.

She was the only one.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Aren't they cute? Vals heart is melting little by little.