Wishes Are For Babies

Start from the beginning

Draco's head fell back but his eyes stayed open, though he could blink them. He kissed Harry, licking and sucking his mouth. He reached his right hand between them and wrapped his fingers around Harry's erection.

"Ah!" Harry cried into Draco's mouth, thrusting forward.

"Oh, yes, love," Draco said, wrapping an arm around Harry's waist and rolling sideways so he could better watch and caress Harry. He slid long graceful strokes on the other boy's cock, rubbing the head with his thumb on the upstroke and squeezing gently on the down.

"Faster, please," Harry gasped. He was already close from having sucked Draco off; he could feel it.

Grinning, Draco increased his speed, watching Harry's face with awe as he did.

Harry was gasping and moaning and thrusting all over the place now, desperate for that sweet release. He could feel it building up. "Ngh, Draco, oh Merlin, faster, please!" he cried.

Draco was gasping, fisting Harry faster and holding him around the waist with his other arm. He kept his eyes on Harry's face, watching for that beautiful moment when he would release.

Harry came then, crying Draco's name, his face scrunching up so that it almost looked like he was in pain and then relaxing completely. He clutched Draco to him, jerking and twitching.

Draco wrapped both arms and one leg around Harry, pulling him tight against him, the feel of Harry's magic still vibrating over his skin. He smiled down into that beautiful face and began gently kissing it, starting at Harry's closed eyes and scattering kisses around his cheeks, nose, chin and finally his lips.

Harry kissed back happily, if somewhat tiredly. He sighed and held Draco closer. "I love you," he whispered. He couldn't seem to say the words enough.

"I love you, too," Draco whispered, then after a minute, "Can you release the command?"

Harry opened his eyes, confused. "Command...?" he asked, but then he noticed how open Draco's eyes were. "Oh, you can stop watching now," he said, grinning.

Draco sighed, closing his eyes for a moment. "And the other one?" He chuckled.

Harry frowned, confused again. "What other one?" he asked.

"To touch you." Draco grinned, opening his eyes again.

Harry laughed a bit. "Oh," he said. "You don't have to touch me anymore either."

"If you say so, Harry." Draco smirked and held him tighter.

Harry laughed and closed his eyes again, loving the feel of Draco's hands on his skin and just the feel of him all around. He really was perfect.

Draco lay quiet, holding Harry, who seemed to be either asleep or getting close. Draco's attention was on his own arm and the 'bracelet'. He supposed it would be pretty if he didn't know what it was. He had always liked the snake imagery of his House. Though he did prefer dragon images, for obvious reasons.

Harry was falling asleep, Draco's warmth very comforting, but he forced himself to open his eyes, not wanting to fall asleep if Draco wasn't going to.

Draco used his right hand to casually pet Harry's hair. He never tired of touching him. He used to imagine what those dark locks would feel like. Reality was even better. He sighed again, wishing he had had the courage to have kissed the other boy long ago.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked quietly, beginning to run his hand down Draco's arm.

"Your hair," Draco said quietly.