Gryffindor Paragon

Harry returned after a few minutes, looking a little cross. "It took some arguing, but she said she'll let us. She told me to make sure I tell you that she can hear everything in there." He rolled his eyes.
Draco nodded solemnly and tried to keep up his cross look. But the side of his mouth began to twitch.
Harry narrowed his eyes. "What?" he asked, crossing his arms.
That just flat out did it! Draco dissolved into a fit of giggles, falling back on the bed.
Harry's eyes narrowed further. "What's so funny?" he said loudly over Draco's laughing.
Draco lay on his side, giggling. Harry's outburst just made it worse, and his sides hurt from laughing.
Harry tutted, sighing, but he couldn't help the very small smile that graced his lips. "You're so weird," he said, shaking his head.
Draco finally got a hold on himself, still breathing hard and smiling. "You have no idea." He smirked.
Harry raised an eyebrow. "Shower?" he asked. "Please say yes, because I also have to piss really bad. Right now."
Draco snickered again, but managed to pull himself upright. "Me too," he agreed.
Harry narrowed his eyes one last time, but nodded, holding out his hand for Draco to take it.
Draco did and pulled himself up, then used it to pull Harry to him, quickly wrapping his other arm around the boy and kissing him.
Harry smiled against Draco's lips and pulled back. "What was that for?" he asked.
Draco rolled his eyes and sighed. "Nothing in particular." He smirked. "Let's get that shower before the old man shows up."
Harry nodded and led Draco out of the room, still grasping his hand.
Draco allowed himself to be led to the infirmary shower. Once there, he stripped the night clothes and waited for Harry.
Harry pulled his trousers off, but then went to the loo quickly before walking over to turn on one of the showers. He sighed as the warm water beat down on his skin. He looked over his shoulder.
"C'mere," he said, holding out his hand.
Draco came toward Harry, but frowned. "I have to go, too." Harry huffed. "Well, go then," he said. "Hurry up." He paused.
"Oh, erm, please," he added with a smile.
Draco sighed, now able to walk over and use the toilet. He liked
having Harry tell him what to do, but he didn't like being forced to do it. He puzzled over that as he walked back to the shower and stepped under the spray with him.
Harry smiled when Draco came back over to him. He was holding up a soapy flannel. "Want me to wash your back?" he asked.
Draco nodded, still feeling sombre, but he smiled a bit and turned around.
Harry pressed the cloth to Draco's skin, rubbing it in gentle, slow circles. "Something wrong?" he asked.
"Mmm." Draco relaxed as Harry rubbed him. He sighed, letting his head fall back under the spray so that it soaked his white-blond hair. He hadn't cut it in a while, so it was getting long and a bit ragged. He hadn't paid much attention to his appearance lately.
Harry chuckled a little and shook his head. He moved the cloth up to wash the back of Draco's neck. "This is nice," he said quietly. "Relaxing."
"Yes." Draco sighed. "Is there shampoo?"
"Of course," Harry said, reaching back and grabbing the bottle. "Want me to wash your hair?"
"Gods, yes," Draco said, sighing, realising two things. One, that no one had done that for him since he was very small. And two, that he was tired again.
Harry laughed a little and poured some shampoo into his hand. He reached up and started lathering Draco's hair, but it was sort of strange, as Draco was a bit taller than he was.
Draco bent back a bit so Harry could reach and then realised that was uncomfortable. "Let me sit down," he said, and then sat down on the tile floor.
Harry shrugged and got to his knees behind Draco. "Lean against me," he said, still working at Draco's scalp.
Draco did as he was "told," not caring at that moment that he
had no choice. Sometimes, it was good to just be free of making a decision. He relaxed back against Harry's legs and felt the other boy's fingers on his scalp. "Yours," he whispered.
Harry smiled down at Draco. "Always," he said, like he had before. "I still can't believe this." He sighed.
"What?" Draco asked softly, his head back against Harry's shoulder and his hands in his own lap.
"This whole thing," Harry said, shaking wet hair out of his eyes. "This whole thing with you. I mean, did you ever honestly think we would end up together?" He smiled and shook his head.
Draco didn't answer, closing his eyes and letting his head drop to his chest.
Harry sighed and started his hands up again. "I'd never go back," he whispered.
"Go back where?" Draco asked sleepily, lifting his head up to look back at Harry.
"Back to how it was before," Harry said quietly, watching Draco. He scratched behind Draco's ears.
"No, never going back," Draco said, feeling peaceful under Harry's touch.
"Never, never, never," Harry whispered, kissing Draco's forehead.
Draco leaned his head back farther, hoping Harry would kiss him on the lips this time.
Harry smiled and kissed Draco gently, knowing it that was what he wanted. "I love you," he said very quietly against them.
"Mmm," Draco murmured, closing his eyes again.
Harry kissed him for a few more moments, but pulled away. He didn't know how long they sat there. Long enough for Draco's hair to be clean certainly, and then some.
"Sleepy," Draco said, leaning against Harry's legs still.
Harry sighed. "I wouldn't be surprised if Dumbledore's waiting out there for us," he said gently.
"Bloody hell," Draco grumbled. "Suppose we need to get dressed then," he said, but didn't move from his place on the floor.
Harry laughed. "I still haven't even washed yet," he said. "And you haven't either, only your back really, and your hair.""Be my guest," Draco said with a sigh.Harry shook his head. "You know," he said laughingly, "I canreally tell that you're an only child, and that you've been spoilt beyondbelief. You're going to have to move or something; I can't get to yourentire body from here.""Tell me what to do, Harry," Draco said with a sigh. "I am tootired otherwise.""You want me to order you around?" Harry asked, looking downat Draco.Draco nodded. "Sometimes, like now."Harry shrugged. "Erm, sit up then, I suppose," he said, pickingthe washcloth back up.Draco snorted. "Add 'suppose' to the list of words that negate thecommand."Harry sighed. "Sit up," he said simply, wiggling his legsunderneath Draco.Draco sat up, nodding as he did.Harry got to his feet. "Er, stand up," he told Draco, shrugging.This was odd.Draco stood, pushing himself up with his arms. He was tired andwhatever magic allowed Harry control seemed to be helping himcomply as well.Harry guided Draco back over by the shower, reached up, andmade his hair stand straight by pulling on it; the shampoo made itstay that way. He laughed a bit and then pulled Draco into the warmspray, allowing his hair to fall flat again.Draco raised eyebrows at his lover and shook his head. "Havingfun?" He smirked.Harry grinned. "A bit," he said, washing Draco's chest andstomach."Just don't get carried away." He snorted.Harry snorted too. "Lift your arms up," he said, and he washedunder them when Draco complied. After that, he could only make hisway down. "Erm, do you want me to wash your bits?" he askedoddly. He'd already had quite a bit of experience with Draco's 'bits',but this was different somehow.Draco grinned. "From 'suck my cock' to 'bits.' Yes, I always want you to touch me."Harry laughed a little sheepishly, but nodded. He began to washDraco's nether regions, being very gentle; it was still very odd.Draco moaned and his cock stirred a bit but didn't get hard, satedfor the moment. He chuckled."None of that now," Harry said, sounding like a father chastisinga child. "Do you want me to wash, er, down there too?" he asked,once he was done."I can wash myself if you prefer," Draco smirked, "but I amperfectly happy to have you do it."Harry flushed a little. "Er, it would be sort of ... odd ..." he said.He didn't know why he felt this way. He'd already licked down there,but that had been different.Draco shook his head, laughing. "You are modest now? After allthat?"Harry winced. "It's not different to you?" he asked, eyebrowsslightly raised. "I mean, I'll do it, but I don't want you to feel weird oranything ....""I don't think there is a part of me that you haven't touched,most of which you have licked, bitten and sucked," Draco answered,still chuckling. "Am I supposed to be embarrassed to have you washme?"Harry shrugged, still a little embarrassed. "I don't know," he said,and then he reached behind Draco and did it quickly.Draco shook his head, feeling more awake just from watchingHarry blush and squirm. Amazing how that always worked for him.He grinned and reached for the flannel. "Your turn."Harry raised his eyebrows. He hadn't been expecting Draco towant to wash him. He handed the cloth over.Draco smiled, lathering soap into the cloth and turning to Harry.He started on his neck and began working his way down Harry'sback.Harry rolled his shoulders. He hadn't realised how tense he'dbeen. He sighed happily.Draco massaged and rubbed Harry's shoulders and then hisshoulder blade area, then down to the small of his back. He enjoyedthe small sighs the other boy was making. Then he began to washthat lovely tight arse. "Spread your legs," he whispered. Harry turned slightly red again, but under the water one couldn'ttell. He did as Draco said, bracing himself on the wall with both armsheld out in front of him.Draco laid the cloth over his fingers like an impromptu glove andbegan washing the crack of Harry's arse, working slowly down to thearea right behind his balls.Why did Draco have to do everything so sexily? Why? Slow andsexy. That was the way he talked, walked, everything. Harry resisted amoan, and his cock showed the tiniest bit of interest, but didn't domuch of anything really."Gods, I wish I could fuck you like this," Draco whisperedpressing against Harry from behind."Oh, God, Draco, don't," Harry said. "Please," he added. Hesqueezed his eyes shut. Pomfrey probably hadn't been lying aboutbeing able to hear them, and he knew they shouldn't do this.Draco slowly slid the cloth back up. "Don't what, Harry? I don'tthink that command was very specific. So I guess it means I can'tfuck you." He laid one hand on Harry's hip and then brought thecloth around to wash Harry's cock.Harry gasped, his cock showing definite interest now. "Oh, fuck,Draco, you're doing this on purpose," he whined."I am just washing your gorgeous cock," Draco whispered againstHarry's ear as he slid the cloth down to Harry's balls."Merlin, how can you possibly want to fuck?" Harry asked, notbeing able to resist pressing back against Draco. He was being quitethe hypocrite with that question."How could I not want you, Harry?" Draco continued towhisper, his cloth-covered hand stroking Harry's cock. "You are, andhave always been, the sexiest person I have ever met. And now Ibelong to you. I can feel your magic in my body.""Fuck," Harry let out at Draco's words. How was his cock gettinghard? HOW? "We can't! We can't!" he whined, grinding harderagainst Draco as he did.Draco was fisting Harry's growing erection with the soft cloth,still holding himself against Harry's back. He wasn't hard, but he wasexcited. He could feel the energy of Harry's arousal. "Shh," hewhispered. "I am going to make you come again, Harry."Harry didn't know if he could keep quiet. So much for not getting hard for another few hours. He thrust into Draco's hand, cockhardening fully. He was making small squeaking noises now."You aren't so shy now, are you?" Draco purred against him."You wouldn't have any trouble touching or even tonguing my arsenow, would you? You love this. You love me saying these things toyou while I fist your cock."Harry rested his forehead against the wall now. He felt weak inthe knees at Draco's words. He'd never heard something so hot in hislife. "Don't stop, please," he panted, referring to Draco's flying handand his purring voice."You could clean my hole with your tongue now and not evenblush, you are so turned on," Draco's voice continued as hewhispered in Harry's ear, licking the edge as he did. "Harry Potter,Gryffindor paragon, is a wanton thing, aren't you?"Harry moaned. He was so turned on, he felt like he was going topass out. "Draco, oh, Draco, please," he groaned. He couldn't evenshout now. He couldn't do anything but stand there."Answer me, Harry. You could do all that and more, couldn'tyou?" Draco said, his hand moving faster, the friction of the softcloth increasing."Yes," Harry whispered, picturing Draco's hot, tight opening infront of him, his long, thick cock, his pale skin, his hard nipples, fuck– everything about him. He groaned again."You are going to come from my voice and my hands on you,"Draco said. He slid the hand on Harry's hip and slipped his fingersdown Harry's crevice again until he found his tight hole and thenbegan circling it with the pad of his finger.Harry could hardly breathe. "Yes," he whispered, barely beingheard against the rushing water. He was getting so close now."You are going to come when I fuck you with this finger, Harry,"Draco said and then pushed a long finger in quickly.Harry cried out and clawed at the wall. "Close," he gasped,suddenly able to move again. He pushed back against Draco's hand,making that long finger go deeper. He imagined that it was Draco'scock instead and very, very nearly came at that."Yes, next time it will be my cock in your arse, fucking youagainst the wall," Draco growled, his finger twisting to rub Harry'sprostate. "Come for me, Harry." That undid him. Harry came in white-hot spurts that painted thewall in front of him. It felt like it would never stop. He didn't evenmake a sound when he came except for a single gasp. His eyesdrooped and he actually began to slip sideways, catching himself justin time. Draco hadn't used his tongue, or his cock, or his mouth – soto speak – to make Harry come, and Harry had come harder than hecould ever remember. Draco was very talented.Draco pressed Harry to the wall with his body, holding him inplace. "Fuck, yes! That's it, and when we go talk to the old man, youwill think about the fact that he knows that Draco Malfoy is fuckinghis Golden Boy. That should get you hard, too." Draco kissed hischeek and nibbled at his ear while Harry trembled with the aftermathof his orgasm.Harry stayed pressed against the wall for a few minutes, eyesclosed, breathing very heavily. "Draco," he managed to croak outfinally, "you – I – never – " He was still breathing heavily andcouldn't even form a coherent sentence.Draco's finger slid out of Harry's arse, and he let go of the flanneland his cock too, and pulled Harry back under the spray of theshower. "We never what, Harry?" he whispered still holding him up.Harry turned around slowly. "I don't even know," he said,bringing his arms up to wrap around Draco's neck. He pulled himdown for a kiss. "I've never come that hard," he finally said after theminute snog.Draco chuckled, a deep, happy sound. "Maybe we should getdressed and go see what the Headmaster wants."Harry sighed and pressed his face against Draco's neck. "Isuppose we should," he said, still holding the other boy tightly."Ready?" he asked, stroking Harry's hair and kissing the top ofhis head.Harry sighed again and nodded, releasing Draco. He rinsed offand washed his hair real quick before he turned off the water.Draco handed him a towel and began drying himself off quickly."Do I have to wear nightclothes still?"Harry shrugged. "Seems pointless to take a shower and put dirtyclothes on," he said, taking the towel and flipping upside down to dryhis hair. "House-elves probably brought some new ones." Harry hadspent more time in the hospital wing than any other student at Hogwarts, and had never had to use the same clothes the nextmorning.Draco sighed. "Well, I can't walk around naked.""You won't have to, I'm sure," Harry said with a laugh, walkingover to the sinks. He picked up his toothbrush that he had knownwould be there. "I think house-elves bring stuff when you're in here,"he said holding up the toothbrush.Draco looked around and found a folded set of his ownnightclothes. "Why do they make us wear nightclothes in here?"Harry shrugged. "I don't have to wear nightclothes," he said,pointing to his own clean Gryffindor school uniform. "They makeme when I'm a patient though. More comfortable, maybe?"Draco huffed and put the nightclothes on anyway. He thenbrushed and combed his hair.Harry didn't even bother with his hair. He simply ruffled it withhis hand and then brushed his teeth, not getting dressed until he wasdone with that.Draco smirked watching Harry naked and comfortable."Do you like my hair?" Harry asked, frowning while he was fixinghis tie in the mirror. He finished with the tie and reached up to tryand make his hair do something besides stand up all over.Draco walked up behind Harry, looking over his shoulder, andreached both hands up, burying his fingers into Harry's thick hair."Always thought the just-shagged look suits you," he purred.Harry raised an eyebrow and grinned. "The 'just-shagged look'?"he asked. He laughed. "I always thought it looked like I just rolled outof bed and was too lazy to try and comb it."Draco raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I like my interpretationbetter. Ready?"Harry sighed and nodded, walking over to the door and openingit for Draco. He made a sweeping gesture like Draco had done onthat first night in the Room of Requirement.Draco smiled and strode through the door, winking at Harry ashe passed him.Harry followed him, wondering how such a small thing could stillmanage to make his heart leap.