Wishes Are For Babies

Start from the beginning

Draco arched, hands clutching at Harry's shoulders. "I am yours," he whispered.

Harry smiled gently, and continued to make his way down Draco's body, tonguing his navel. "Always," he said, almost a sigh.

"Yesss," Draco gasped, his hands in Harry's hair now and his head beginning to loll from side-to-side.

Harry was breathing over Draco's erection now. He lowered his face so that it was pressed right into the blond curls at the base of it and let his tongue out just a bit to lick at it slowly.

Draco's fingers in Harry's hair clenched, pulling at the thick locks as he arched under the sensations of Harry's teasing. "Harry reached one arm up and rested it across Draco's stomach, still wanting to touch that beautifully smooth skin. He continued to lick and suck at just the base of Draco's cock. He brought his free hand around and rubbed the slippery head of it with his fingers, giving him just the lightest of touches.

"Oh, Gods, Harry," Draco gasped, his fingers still entangled and his body shivering under the other boy.

Harry finally grasped Draco's cock fully and he lifted his head. He faced it toward him and looked up at Draco. "So beautiful," he whispered, closing his eyes and kissing the head.

Draco's eyes closed and he gasped, mouth open. "Please," he begged.

Harry kissed the head of Draco's cock again, but then lowered his mouth over it, not being able to deny Draco or himself the pleasure of it any longer. Harry still didn't know if he was any good at this, but he wanted to do it anyway. He copied some things that Draco had done to him before, and he kept his hand closed around the base of Draco's cock this time. Pumping it over what he couldn't close his mouth on.

"Oh, yes." Draco's words almost sounded like a sob as he trembled under Harry's mouth.

Harry smiled a bit and then swirled his tongue around the head. Merlin, he loved the sounds Draco made. Loved them. He trailed his tongue down the side of Draco's cock, applying a bit of pressure. "Watch me, Draco," he whispered before lowering his mouth over Draco's cock again.

Spoken as a command, Harry's magic propelled Draco's head up and his eyes open. He moaned loudly at the sight and pulled tighter against Harry's hair.

Harry bobbed his head a few times, sucking up. He pulled away for a moment again. "I love your cock in my mouth," he said, licking and kissing the head. He swallowed it again and sucked up powerfully.

"Fuck, yes," Draco gasped, his eyes following every movement of Harry's mouth."

"Harry worked his mouth furiously, actually feeling it starting to hurt a little, but he didn't slow down or ease up. It was all about Draco right then. Not another person existed in the world as far as Harry was concerned.

The sight alone of Harry doing this might have made Draco come. The pleasure was building fast and could feel the pressure. "Harry, close," he gasped.

Harry sped up and sucked harder, his cheeks hollowing. He groaned a bit and let his eyes fall shut, breathing heavily through his nose.

Words were gone; Draco was moaning incoherently now, his hands clenching and unclenching in Harry's hair. He would have thrown his head back, but Harry's command held him in place, watching as he came in Harry's mouth.

Harry swallowed as much down as he could, but it dribbled down his chin and he coughed a bit. He looked up at Draco, panting, mouth hanging slightly open.

"Gods, Harry!" Harry looked amazing like that with Draco's come in his mouth. "Kiss me!"

"Harry crawled up Draco's body and did just that, his eyes sliding shut. He was so fucking hard it hurt.