I roll my eyes, "and how would you do that?" I whisper seductively in his ear, pressing my chest against his.

His eyes look down to my breasts, which were on a nice somewhat display with my light gray v-neck t-shirt. My black skinny jeans made my butt appear rounder, and the flannel I had around my waist was simply an accessory. But my gray converse... my heart in soul are in those babies.

Addox checks the hall to make sure no one sees his actions as he slides one of his hands between my legs, "I'd play with you. I've been dying to ever since we've made out for the first time. I was going to last night but your dad came in." He sighed, rubbing his fingers against my heat through my jeans, "I think I would start out by placing just one finger inside of you, get you used to it. Then I'd add another finger, curling them against your special little spot that will make you moan out and cry because it feels so good. Then, as you drip for me, I'd lick it all up and leave hickeys on your thi-"

Addox got cut off by the bell, leaving me out of breath and confused.
For some reason, the thought of him doing those things to me didn't make my heart flutter.
Not like how Killians voice alone did last night.

I was beyond thankful to see that Addox got called to the office for vandalizing the school's cafeteria. And I was even more thankful that Killian wasn't subbing for history today. Maybe he won't be starting today after all.

Oh...but my luck...

*****

Changing in the locker room, I tie my shoes extra tight due to my anxiety.
My brain is being glitchy, and something in my soul is being set ablaze..but knowing what and why is harder than diamonds.

"Have you seen our new teacher? He's so hot, I'm so going to bounce on his-"

Nope. Not gonna listen to that bullshit any longer.

Walking out of the locker room, I get in line and feel my heart fall farther than my stomach when I saw him.
Killian.
Wearing heavy black boots, jeans and a tight black t-shirt, I found myself checking him out.
His shirt is fitted... really fitted...

Damn...

"Miss Melkane. Do we have a problem?"

Huh?

My eyes dart up to meet Killians, shit.
"N-no sir." I mumble, becoming anxious at the sounds of laughter between the students.

"Good." He begins, "Now, everyone listen up. My name is Mr. Hellfire. I will expect nothing but the best from you guys. I will tolerate nothing when it comes to being late, or being disrespectful. Am I understood?"

As everyone responds, I stay silent.

"Everyone, do two warm up laps on the track. Miss Melkane, come here for a moment."

Well... the moon goddess hates me...

Walking over to Killian, I refuse to look him in the eye.
But I could feel his on me.
"Your uniforms a little small. It's snug." He teases.

My eyes meet with his, a smirk rising upon his lips.

I place my hands on my hips, "is what you need important? I have laps to do."

A deep growl left his lips, "not so submissive now are we little one?"

Why is that making me wet... no...nonono.... he will be able to sense it...

"That's none of your business Mr. Hellfire. Now, I will be doing me laps. Goodbye." I say awkwardly, joining everyone else in the track.

Once gym was over, I was so happy to finally change out of my uniform.

We played volleyball and picked our own teams, I swear Austin picked my team just to stare at my ass as I ran to get the ball.

Pervert...

Throwing my hair into a ponytail, I wait for everyone to leave before I head out to talk to Killian.

And no. I refuse to call him Mr. Hellfire unless class is in session. If I'm old enough to drive, get married and other shit, I call call him by his own name.

Unable to find him, I wandered off to his office.
I have a soft knock to the door and with luck, he replied.
"Come in."

Opening the door, I close it behind me. He's standing over his desk, looking through a folder.
He glances down at me, running one of his hands through his dark black hair.
"What can I help you with Miss Melkane?"

"It's Rio." I begin, clearing my throat and anxieties, "and before I begin. I ask to have your full attention. This is important."

"Okay," he begins, "have a seat."

Not wanting to sit on the cold metal chair, I sit on the edge of the desk.
"So," I start, "about last night."

He turns to me and smirks, "what about it?"

"I just want to stay professional. I don't want you to bring up any of the writing you found or to be inappropriate. I myself won't be." I state calmly, fiddling with my fingers.

Clenching his jaw, he laughs deeply and softly. "It's funny you bring that up. Considering Addox, your sweet friend, was ready to finger fuck you in the halls. His hands were gliding against the heat of your legs. And the sad thing is, he checked to make sure no one would see."

He continues, "if it were me, I wouldn't have given a fuck if someone saw. Let them. Hell, make sure they enjoy the show. If I were him, I would have sucked on your neck, telling you all the dirty things I was going to do to you as I slide my fingers down your pants and place them inside of you. I would thrust them in and out, slowly. Teasing you, playing with your clit until it throbs. I'd make you cum all over my fingers, only to place those same exact fingers on my tongue to taste how sweet you are." He shook his head, "Addox tries to act all bad and dominant, but he's nothing close." Killian laughs.

Fuck.

Killian steps in front of me, "I want to fuck you. I want to tease you and tie you to my bed, have my way with you. Do you have a problem with that little one?" He tilts his head to the side, moving a strand of my hair behind my ear as he places one of his hands on my thigh, giving it a squeeze.

"N-no..." I whisper, unsure of what I replied. All I could focus on was his hand, and the hot tingles it spread through my entire body.

"Good girl." He whispers.

Well... this is going to be harder than I thought.