Maxwell Lord

Supergirl flies into The Lord Technologies building and Starts walking down the Hall. She walks down the Hall and into a Lab. " Supergirl you made it though your late so....... " Max says and takes out a remote pressing the Button. Supergirl screams in Pain holding her head. " I created you to be Humanity savior against Aliens with THE REAL SUPERGIRL dead my plans can go uncheck but not if your gonna be in competent. " Max says. " I am Sorry Mister Lord please don't put me back in the Cage I can do as you asked. " Supergirl pleads. " Why were you late!?! " Max yells getting close to pressing the Button again. " Green Arrow and Flash they were concerned about me they knew The previous Supergirl. " Supergirl says. Then she looks down. " They care about me. " Supergirl says. " No one cares about you I am all you Have Now there is some announces I need you to deal with. " Max says. Max hands Supergirl a list. " Cat Grant. But She just a News lady she isn't bad. " Supergirl says. " Supergirl I really don't want to hurt you but if you don't do as I say I.... " Max says then a Boxing glove arrow hits him in the Face. Supergirl giggles but covers it looking up to See Green Arrow smash though the Window. Green Arrow kicks the Remote away from Max and it lands at Supergirl feet. " Supergirl help me be a Hero. " Max says. " Don't he is using you don't you see treating you like a Animal like a lesser being he can control You don't have to Listen. " Green Arrow says. " Oh yes you do now take care of Green Arrow do it!! " Max yells. Green Arrow kicks Max who tries to crawl to a hidden Gun but Supergirl throws the Gun out the Window and Crushed Max Remote. " You created Me? You made a Mistake making me exactly like Supergirl I see through your lies and since you can't Poison me with Kyprotonite. " Supergirl says. Supergirl punches Max knocking him out. " I am sorry. But I ain't Actually her. I don't really know you Arrow. I barely know anything just what little Max gave me. But I will protect the City I know that. " Supergirl says. Oliver removes his Hood. " Then let us help you. Max will be taken care of. You can be whoever you want just no more pretending to be Supergirl. " Oliver says. She nods. " You can call me Karen " Karen says. " It nice to meet you Karen. " Oliver says. " Nice too meet you too Oliver Queen I think we are going to be great Friends. " Karen says. Then Flashback " I think we are going to be great Friends. " Kara says. End of Flashback. " Yes I believe we are. " Oliver says.