Carry on.

Thea sat crying on the couch after Kara brought her and Oliver home. Oliver hugs Thea and soon it was one big group Hug. " I am going to Kill him. " Thea says. " Thea..... " Oliver says. " I am going to kill him and you can't stop me! " Thea says. " Thea I understand your anger but there is another way. " Kara says. " Maybe for people with Super powers. " Thea says. " I agree with Thea " Sara says. " I agree with Kara " Laurel says giving Sara a disapproving Look. " There is always another way. " Kara says and Clark nods agreeing proud to see Kara trying to help Thea as he done for her. " Kara Deathstroke is too dangerous.  " Thea says. " Enough! " Oliver snaps. " I will deal with Slade myself. " Oliver says. " But " Thea says. " I will handle him by myself! " Oliver says walking away leaving no room for Argument and not wanting to argue. Kara sighs and Follows Oliver. Thea silently fuming on the Couch as Laurel and Sara hug her. Oliver sits outside on the Patio. " Ollie I know your angry and grieving and you don't like to talk about it but you shouldn't be alone not after what happened. " Kara says. Oliver nods. " All because I was in a Impossible situation. " Oliver Mumbles. " What? " Kara ask. " Slade everything he is doing he says it for Shado but I couldn't have saved them both I was battered my hands tied behind my back and Ivo was going to shoot either Sara or Shado I Sheilded Sara so he shot Shado all this over something beyond my Control. " Oliver says and he throws a Chair shocking Kara. Oliver angrily punches guard rail Fighting back tears. Kara walks over grabbing Oliver arm to stop him from punching anything else and hugs him silently. " We will make sure He pays for everything Ollie. And I am here for you. " Kara says " I know Kara I am so lucky to have met you. " Oliver says. Kara Smiles. Diggle comes out to them. " Oliver the Board of Queen industries is calling for your Mother we told them that Moria had died but they insist on Going ahead Anyways. " Diggle says. Kara looks angry about that and Oliver is just annoyed. " I better go something is clearly going on. " Oliver says. Kara nods. " Want me to come with you? " Kara ask. " Kara people will ask questions there will be press. " Oliver says. " So? " Kara ask giving Oliver a look daring him to say anything else she knows good well how the press will act and she doesn't care people will know they are dating eventually anyways. " Ok sure you can come. " Oliver says. " That what I thought. " Kara says. Oliver goes to Queen industries with Kara and ignores all the looks they got as he walks into the Board room. " What is going on? " Oliver ask. " Oliver thank goodness We are being taken Over. " Walter says. Oliver was now seriously angry no way was he gonna let his parents legacy die. A tall dark haired Russian Woman walks over. " More like bought out Hello Mister Queen I am Isabel. Owner of Rosuve global. " Isabel says. " Bought out? The Board is pushing the Company to go Public. " Oliver realizes. " Yes and I have bought 35% already and am Working on more. " Isabel says smugly. Kara glares at her clearly this woman was bad news however She noticed Oliver didn't look worried in fact almost looked Amused. Oliver takes out his Phone and Dials a number. " Hello This is Mister Queen yes I would like to purchase the rest of the Stock of Queen industries of the Market Yes all 65% Price isn't a problem. Approved thank you nice day to you too. " Oliver says then hangs up. Isabel is speechless while Kara grins. " Now Isabel was it how about you take a very Generous offer and I can take the rest of the Shares off your hands. " Oliver says. Walter is very relieved. Isabel looks at the Check Oliver offers and Agrees though very reluctantly clearly angry her attempt Failed. Oliver watched her leave knowing that something more was going on. " Walter I would like for you to continue my Mother's work I think someone is after us. " Oliver says.