"Good Morning..." He stood tall as his mother had taught him. "I'm here to pick up my schedule..." The woman at the receptionist's desk nodded stiffly, swiftly searching through the papers on her desk for the right one. Min-Jun waited patiently, glancing around the office as he did so. 

"H-Here you go!" The young woman who looked to be in her early 30s squeaked, trembling hands handing Min-Jun his schedule. "Your l-locker number is at the bottom as well." Nodding, Min-Jun thanked her before exiting the office, eyes glued to the sheet in his hand. 

'Class 4...locker 208...that should be on the second floor.' Heading up the stairs, Min-Jun continued to ignore the staring he received, first heading to his locker since there was still 5 minutes before the first period. Once he reached locker 208, he took out the lock he bought from a convenience store on his walk to Karasuno. 'I don't have a lunch, so there's nothing for me to put in here for now.' Clicking the lock into place Min-Jun tensed when the bell rang loudly, startling him. 

The rest of the students in the hallways rushed off to their own classes like mice while Min-Jun walked calmly around the second year floor. His eyes would gaze up at the sign above each classroom, searching for one that spelled out 'Class 4'. Once he found the right room, he knocked on the door, waiting for a 'Come In' before entering. 

As soon as he stepped into the classroom, the student's all perked up, several girls letting out small squeals. Keeping his usual emotionless expression, Min-Jun nodded at the woman at the front of the class. 

"Hello! You must be Seong-san, right?" He nodded. "Wonderful! I'm Miss Tebukiri, your homeroom teacher for this year." The woman is young, with a face one could describe as refreshing. She wasn't all that shorter than Min-Jun himself, probably around 5'7 or 5'8 which is higher than the average female. The bubbly smile on her face instantly made the boy feel a fuzzy warmth in his chest like he was sitting beside a warm fire. 

"Nice to meet you, Miss." Tebukiri's smile brightened even more at the politeness, her large brown eyes practically sparkling.

"Please introduce yourself to the class." Nodding obediently, Min-Jun turned his gaze to the rest of the class, neutral eyes glossing over the new faces. No one really stuck out to him, but he didn't expect anyone to anyways. 

"I'm Min-Jun Seong," He bowed before standing straight once more. "Please take care of me." He was grateful none of the girls began to squeal even though they looked like they were about to burst. His eardrums wouldn't have been able to take it. 

"Wonderful, you can take a seat beside Ennoshita-san. Ennoshita-san, please raise your hand." An arm raised in the class, and Min-Jun found himself entranced for a second. It was for only a second, but the feeling of electricity surging through his body when he locked eyes with the plain-looking boy made his eyes widened slightly. 

Min-Jun quickly recovered from his trance, sitting down in the empty seat beside Ennoshita who offered him a welcoming smile before turning his attention back to the front. Throughout the rest of homeroom, the mixblood couldn't stop glancing over at the male beside him. He was simple. With his dark brown hair parted near the middle and swept to the side. Slightly droopy eyes that made him seem sleepy. The neat uniform that was worn properly unlike some of the other guys Min-Jun has seen around Karasuno so far. 

Everything about him screamed plain. And that's what intrigued him. 

'Hmm...' Resting his cheek against his palm, Min-Jun's eyes softened as he watched Ennoshita click his pen as quietly as he could. There was a calm look on his face, a look of peace. But his eyes told a different story. The fire and excitement burning within them were what lured Min-Jun in like a siren's singing. 

Feeling a stare burning into the side of his face, Ennoshita glanced over at the new student, tensing up when the two locked eyes. It was hard to look away from the attractive male, his light-colored eyes mesmerizing. The way the sunlight poured in from the windows perfectly reflected off his face, enhancing Min-Jun's features. 

Realizing he was staring, Ennoshita quickly snapped his gaze back to the front of the class. His shoulders were tense, hand now tightly gripping the pen as if his life depended on it. The poor guy's face was a bright shade of red, one that Min-Jun instantly noticed. 

The corners of his lips twitched, but it went unnoticed. 

'Hmm...cute.' 

- - - 

OOOO BABY lemme tell you how much I was looking forward to publishing this book. Even though there will be more...heavy subjects later on that I based around my own personal experiences, I wanted to make things cute and fluffy! ANd Ennoshita deserves more love HE IS BABYYYY, PERIOD. 

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS BABY HE IS SO FREAKING ADORABLEEEEEEE

HE DESERVES THE WORLDDDD AND ANYONE WHO TALKS SHIT ABOUT HIM CAN CATCH THESE HANDS-

*cough cough* Sorry for the outburst, I just love this relatable king. 

See you next chapter! 

Ezi Ezi