Chapter 53

Being gone for only half an hour, I assumed Naruto is still eating his ramen. And yes, there he was sitting at the counter with a small mountain of empty bowls on his side.

"Hey! We are back!" I smiled at them while pulling Sai in.

"Sakura-chan! It's time we have a talk! You look different now." Naruto said.

"You too, Naruto. But I guess your habit of eating multiple bowls of ramen haven't change, huh?" I teased.

"I MISS THIS RAMEN!! It is SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!" He said while drinking the whole bowl. Does he even chew??

"Let's spar and see if you got stronger." Daddy said.

"Yeah! Believe it!" Other than his appearance, he didn't change that much, did he? I giggled.

"Well,what are you waiting for? Come on!" I said.

"Aww, just one more bowl..please??" Naruto pouted.

"Do you want to puke?" I scowled at him. He paled and shook his head. "Good."

We reached the training grounds and dad started explaining about our training.

"Okay, we will do this again. Rules are simple, get the bells. I have 3 with me now."

I pulled Sai and Naruto to tell them the plan. I nodded to dad signalling him that we were ready.

"Start." He said.

All of us stayed, but dad vanished. Naruto checked left and right and shook his head. Sai checked front and back and shook his head too. If he isn't above, then he is..

"MOVE!" I yelled and punched the ground with chakra filled fists.

Naruto looked at me with terror in his eyes. Sai looked at me in awe. Without wasting time, Sai took his scroll and drew a rat. Taking the time when dad was distracted, Naruto started his cue.

"Kakashi sensei! The main character in 'Icha Icha Paradise' is-"

"No! I haven't read that part yet!" He yelled.

RING!

Sai held the bells in his hands with a fake smile.

"Victory!" I shouted and punched my fist in the air.

"Believe it! Believe it! We got the bells!" Naruto shouted.

Dad looked at us in disbelief and sighed in defeat, but I know he is smiling inwardly.

"Don't celebrate just yet." A voice too familiar said.

I snapped my head to that voice and saw the person I have missed.

"Nii-san.." I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks. I don't know whether I should be happy that I see him again, or be worried about why are they here.

Kisame smiled and stretched out his arms. Without a second thought, I walked towards him and broke into a run.

"Nii-san!" I called and jumped into his embrace. He caught my slender body and hugged me tight.

"Imouto-chan." He whispered. I pulled away and ruffled my hair.

"Aniki!" I pouted.

He laughed and said,"You have grown! You are no longer the little squirt."

I growled at him and asked,"What are you doing here?"

He looked serious at me and said,"We are here for the jinchuriki."

"We will not hand him over." I said.

"We will take him by force then." Itachi said and charged at me.

Daddy blocked Itachi and declared,"Your opponent is me. Sai, protect Naruto and bring him to the Hokage. Inform her about this."

"I guess I'll fight you then." Kisame smirked.

"I'll need to use this then." I said as I reached for Kubikiribocho and made it to it's original size. At the handle of the sword, I added the Samehada scale.

"Kubikiribocho. I see you are still keeping the scale." He said.

We charged at each other and blocked each other's attack with our sword.

"You are quite good with handling this sword. " He complimented.

"Oh, I'm flattered." I smirked.

"But not good enough!" He said and pulled away as did I.

I doubt I can actually beat him.. I can only hold him back. I hope the Hokage will send some reinforcements!

Published: December 2014
Edited: 28 January 2017