Chapter 47

After the mission, we walked to the Hokage tower to report about our mission. What I saw on our way there was what I least expected. A woman with dirty pink pink hair and dark forest green eyes was standing in front of me. Standing next to her was the man I despised. I stopped in the middle of the road.

"Sakura?" Daddy called. The others had questioning looks on their faces, but my eyes are only fixed on one.

"K-Kaa-san??" I whispered in shock. The woman stared at me.

"S-Sakura??" She called. She smiled and wanted to hug me but I stepped away. "Sakura?"

"W-What are you doing here??" I asked.

"I live here after I left with Kizashi-kun." She said happily and wrapped an arm around his arm. "Where is Zabuza and Kisame?"

How she said there names with such care it disgusts me. "He is dead. Kisame left." I answered in a monotone voice.

"Even Kisame left. I have to say, that is the only thing I'm proud about of him." She smirked. Now this hit the spot.

"Shut the fuck up." I muttered angrily.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"I said.. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. Daddy grabbed my shoulder, but I roughly pushed him away.

"Is that how you speak to your mother?" Kizashi said in a strict voice.

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHO DO YOU FUCKING THINK YOU ARE TO LECTURE ME, HUH? YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING FUCKER!" I yelled.

"SAKURA!" Mebuki called with a warning tone.

"I am NOT done here, you SLUT! DO NOT CALL ME. IT DISGUSTS ME WHEN YOU CALL MY NAME AS WELL AS MY FAMILY'S NAME! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FATHER AND KISAME! YOU FUCKING BITCH! ALL YOU DO IS JUDGE AND FUCK! WHAT DO YOU KNOW?" I spat angrily.

Kizashi was going to slap me, but daddy grabbed his hand. Mebuki was going to slap me too, but Gaara's sand grabbed hold of her hand.

"THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR MOTHER!" She yelled.

"OH, SORRY! I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUR MY MOTHER DIED A VERY FUCKING LONG TIME AGO! AND YOU, FUCKING WITH OTHER GUYS IS NOT THE WAY TO TREAT YOUR HUSBAND TOO!"

I was so mad. I was enraged. I wanted to kill. Kill. Kill. Mebuki was stunned. I was so mad. I was so so mad. I need to kill. Blood. I turned my heel and ran away with full speed to the training ground. I couldn't hear them calling my name. It was like muffled noises passing through my ears.

The voices inside me was raging with the need to kill. They need to see blood, feel blood. My tears were spilling. The moment I reached the training grounds, I pushed chakra into my fists and destroyed the ground. I kept punching here and there while screaming my lungs out. The training ground looked like a mess, it looked worst than a battle field. The trees were ruined. The ground was destroyed. I stood in the middle and dropped on my knees pouring my eyes out.

A strong pair of arms wrapped around me. Daddy.. I dropped my head on his chest and cried. He squeezed my shoulder and held me tighter. We stayed in that position for a very long time. Even when it rained, he still held me in his arms giving me squeezes on my shoulder, stroking my hair and pressed his lips on my head. Finally, I slept in his arms from exhaustion of crying too much.

Kakashi's POV

After Sakura ran off, we called after her but we figured she didn't listen. I asked Gaara, Temari and Kankuro to report. I took a quick glance at the pair and ran off after Sakura.

She ran to the training grounds and started destroying everything. What shocked me was her enormous amount of chakra which became visible and took the appearance of a demon. The Demon Shroud.. Zabuza's power. She inherited it.

Knowing better than to stop her, I stood there watching from a distance. Once she stopped and started breaking down, I appeared next to her and embraced her. Seeing her this upset, it made me really depressed. If it didn't rain, you could see visible tears roll down my cheeks. I felt her despair.

Once she slept from exhaustion of crying, I carried her bridal style back home. I called Kurenai over to change her clothes like the old times. I smiled when I thought about it.

"Thanks Kurenai."

"No problem, it has been awhile since I last did this." She said.

"Good bye." Kurenai said and walked out of the door.

I walked back into her room and slept next to her. It's night like these that she will have nightmares, so I often sleep by her and embrace her to protect her from nightmares, to wipe her tears away.

Published: December 2014
Edited: 25 January 2017