seven.

Life soon went on better than expected. Yoongi was back to normal working hours, which meant more time to be with his lovers. He made sure to be done in time and go home with Jimin, or he would leave early and start dinner before Hoseok even had a chance to step foot inside the house. Every now and then he ended up having to stay, due to the sponsorship from the last meeting. They were talking about getting artist involved with his music, which was a big deal considering they were such a small company, still growing and improving to make it big in the world. So of course, he couldn't deny some days having to stay late in the office. But Jimin and Hoseok understood this time. They didn't mind.

Yoongi sighed sitting on the couch with Min Holly in his lap. He was waiting for the time to come where he would change clothes to head out. Hoseok and Jimin were working today, but Yoongi was given a day off by his boss. Of course, he didn't deny it. He could use the rest. He, however, got bored during the day. Sitting around and doing nothing sounded great, but after constantly working, he felt the need to keep moving around now. So when he was texting Jin back and forth, he decided sleep and rest was not really needed for the day.

Not like he had rested anyways. Since his lovers left in the morning, he became restless. So, after much debating whether to get up from bed or not, he decided to purchase three plane tickets for Japan, not first class unfortunately, three tickets for Disney with fast passes, and of course, a weeks worth of a hotel reservation. Five stars. It was his surprise for them, their vacation after so long. He was dying of excitement to see their faces.

Today, he was meeting Jin. They needed some friend time together, without having everyone else near them. It had been a while since the two of them last hung out. He wasn't about to push him away when the older clearly volunteered his day off with his husband to spend with his best friend.

Yoongi glanced at his dog, scratching the back of his ears with a smile. "Holly, let's go for a walk," he stated getting up, his dog doing the same while wagging the tail quick. "Someone's excited," he laughed and went to the bedroom to get changed.

His phone dinged, making him drop what he was doing and look at the message he had just received.

My babies ❤

Hobie

hey beautiful!
and handsome!
both are you are beautiful and handsome
anywyas! just wanted to see
how you guys were doing

Jiminie

good so far, tired though
can't wait to go back home
work today sucks

Hobie

same here, I kind of just want
to cuddle 😩

Jiminie

I want kisses 🥰

Hobie

and you shall get those

from me and Yoongi
speaking of him
I wonder how he is doing

Jiminie

hyung, I'm sure he is fine
probably sleeping
he looked tired yesterday

Hobie

he really did 😔
I hope he rests today
as much as he can
even though he is not working
as much, he still looks worn
out
I miss him 😭

Yoon

I'm up
actually decided to
hang out with Jin today
I'll be home by the time you
guys get here though
also, I miss my babies too ❤