XIX. Bar night (part two)

Start from the beginning

Back at the table, Dumhnall and Daisy were gone already, Oscar and John were sitting laughing at everything, and Aiden was flirting with a tall blonde.

"There's our star," Oscar said, looking at you. You smiled and took a seat between them.

"You looked amazing, Y/N," John said. "Everyone was drooling over you".

"And we didn't know that you were  a great singer!" Oscar exclaimed at you.

"Thank you boys, I just lost control and gave it everything," you said, smiling at him.

Adam came back, and seat in front of you three.

"There's the man," Oscar said, going to seat at his side. "Didn't she looked amazing up there in the stage?" He asked him.

"She did, yes" Adam replies, looking at you. "And she's an amazing singer, too"

"Right?!" Oscar said, almost falling from his chair.

"I think it's time for you boys to go back to the hotel," you said, while John places his head on your shoulder, almost passing out.

"I think that too," Adam said, standing up and grabbing Oscar. "C'mon, I'll take you there"

You stood up and helped John stand up as well. "I'll go with you, let me go tell Aiden," you said, looking at him.

You walked to where Aiden was.

"Honey, me and Adam are going to take the guys back to the hotel," you said, touching his shoulder.

He looked at you and took you aside.

"Did you look at him?" He said, pointing at the blonde. "He invited me to his apartment," he said smiling. "And I'm definitely going"

"Okay, have fun and take care of yourself," you said, hugging him. "And please text me when you come back to the hotel"

"Alright mom, love you," he said, kissing your cheek.

The drunkenness abandoned your body, ready to be responsible to take the guys back to the hotel. You went to meet them, and Adam looked at you.

"It's everything okay?" He asked.

"Yes, he is going to leave with that guy. So we are good to go" you replied.

Oscar and John started walking out, stumbling, hugging each other and laughing about everything. This time you went back to the hotel walking, it was only a few blocks away.

Adam and you were behind the drunk ones, walking in silence.

"I'm sorry if I was rude to you earlier" you spoke, looking at the floor.

"Don't worry, I deserve it" he replied, looking at you with a sad smile on his face.

"No you don't" you looked at him. "I was being a bitch and not caring for your feelings. I'm sorry"

He looked up at the sky, not wanting to look at you.

"Let's just leave it here, please," he said. You just nodded and kept walking in silence.

You got to the hotel and took Oscar and John to their rooms.

"I'll walk you to your room," Adam said, entering the elevator with you.

"Thanks," you said, looking at your feet.

You were heartbroken, your love for him was growing and you couldn't help it. And the fact that your love wasn't reciprocate hurt you.

You got to the door of your room and looked at him before entering.

"I'm sorry if I gave you wrong signals" he started talking. "But the truth is..." he looked at your eyes. "The truth is I'm falling for you. And I'm scared"

Your heart skipped a beat and tears were ready to fall from your eyes.

"It's not fair to you," he said, looking at your eyes. "I don't want you to fall for me, my life is a mess. I'm married, but we're separated. I have to go back and forth to New York because I'm working on other projects too" your tears started falling, and he wiped them with his thumb.

"I can't give you the attention that you deserve. And I don't want to put you between all my problems" he kept talking. "I don't want you to be thinking of me all the time, I want you to do your own life, and if you need me to stop acting the way I do to get over me, say it to me"

"Say it and I will leave you alone" he talked, looking deep into your eyes. You took a deep breath before talking.

"I don't want you to" you put your hands on his face. "I just wanna be with you, no matter how hard it is" you grabbed his face and kiss him gently on his lips, while tears were running through your cheeks.

He grabbed your waist and push you into his body, kissing you back. His kiss was full of love and desire. His hands were all over your neck and hair now, making you shake.

You slipped your tongue inside his mouth and then bit his bottom lip. He moaned on your lips, and opened the door of your room, pushing you inside.