Chapter 8: Off To Toronto

Bắt đầu từ đầu

With a mouth full of food, he replies, "I needed something to eat before I got everything packed." He finished his breakfast and quickly ran off to his room. I shook my head and laughed at him, and the rest of the boys just rolled their eyes.

I finished my apple and walked into the living room to relax before we headed out to the airport. Mia walks into the living room and joins me on the couch, "Do you know where we are sitting? Like if we are sitting with the boys or with each other or?"

"No clue; I am just expecting Paul or Simon to tell us once we get to the airport," I reply, shrugging my shoulders. She sighs, obviously my answer was not what she was looking for.

I pull out my phone and find I have a text from Gabriella.

Gabriella: I heard that the next stop on tour is here ;)

Me: You heard correctly, why?

Gabriella: I think you know why ;)

I laugh and look up from my phone to see Niall and Louis walking into the living room, "What are you laughing at?" Niall asks as he squishes next to me, and Louis sits on the single chair next to the couch.

"Oh, just Gabriella," I say, shaking my head, "She found out the next stop on tour is in Toronto, and I think she is hinting to me that she wants to meet you guys."

"Who is Gabriella?" Harry questions as he walks into the living room.

"She's my hometown best friend," I reply as I see his eyes light up.

"Can we see a picture of her?" Liam and Harry say in unison, I roll my eyes and laugh as I pull up a picture I took of her.

"She is pretty," Harry comments, and Liam nods his head in agreement.

"Think we can have her and my mother over to the Air BnB tonight once we get to Toronto?" I ask, looking back down at my phone, needing to reply to her.

"I think that should be okay," Liam replies and walks out to go check with Paul. He comes back a couple seconds later and nods, "Yep, Paul said it was okay."

"Sweet!" I say, typing out a response to her.

Me: If you want to come to meet the boys, you and my mother can come to visit us once we get to the Air BnB later today.

Gabriella: Oh, my gawd! Okay! I will contact your mother and let her know! Thanks! Let me know when you get there! Love you! Be safe!

I smile at her response and tell her I loved her too, before noticing the time, "Boys, we gotta get going."

We all stand up and grab our belongings and head towards the door, Paul opens it to find us all standing there ready to go. "Oh good, you are actually on top of things this morning." Paul comments, and we head down to the back exit.

We meet Simon outside by the van, everyone hops in, and we head off to the airport. As we are driving, Simon turns around, "Alright, looks like Niall, Louis and Charlotte, will be sitting together and Harry, Liam and Mia will be sitting together, is that good with everyone?"

I look over to Niall and notice he is smiling at me, "It's perfect for me," I reply, catching Louis' eye and sticking my tongue out at him.

"Damn, I am stuck with her," Louis comments sarcastically, and Niall laughs.

Mia looks up from her phone, "I am with Harry and Liam? Ya, that's alright."

"I am glad we are just alright," Liam teases her, and she hits him playful in the back of the head because he was sitting in front of her.