Chapter 19

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"I told you to stop Baekhyun. You are so stubborn. Look what happened?"

Chanyeol just left as Kyungsoo blamed at me.

"Wow really Kyungsoo, why did he get mad at me while I am the one who should be angry and he took his anger on me. This is ridiculous."

"Don't you still get it Baekhyun. It is not just their birthday."

He said as the reality hit me like a lightning. How did I forgot it. I bit my lip as I felt my heart aches as a single tear drop pop out of my eye. I quickly wiped the tear drop away as Kyungsoo grabbed my forearm in a comforting gesture.

"I am an idiot."

"Yes you are."
Kyungsoo smiled at me and answered.

"I need to apologize him"

I told as quickly took my phone into my hands as Kyungsoo took it away.

"No don't."

"Why? I did wrong Kyungsoo. He must be-"

"Sad. I know."

Kyungsoo finished it and sighed.

"Then why are you telling me to don't call him."

"Let's go. I will tell you everything."

He said as lead his way to the car park and called their valet driver and gave his car key before turning to me.

"Let's take your Lambo. I know you don't like to give it to someone."
He smiled at me as I returned it.

"Yeah... Chanyeol told you?"

"Yup. Can we go?"

"Yes of course Kyungsoo, but to where?"

"To my apartment. You need to change right. When did aunty want you for the shopping."

"She told me to be at Elle's at 2pm."

"Ok then we have plenty of time. Let's have lunch at my place and you can change into some of  my clothes. I hope you can wear them."

"Yes of course. If you are willing to give me then why not"

"I'll show you the way. Let's go."

I sighed and opened the door for the Kyungsoo and I sat down on the driving seat.

"You really think that I don't need to apologize from Chanyeol."

I asked him middle of the way to his apartment as he nodded.

"But why? I did wrong Kyungsoo."

"Of course you did. I told you to stop it when it is getting bad Baekhyun. But now you did that, so there is no turning back."

He seriously told me as I rolled my eyes and speed up my car.

"You know. There is turning back. I am sure he will understand after I apologize. Why are you stopping me."

"Because he did wrong too Baekhyun. He needs apologize before you. That is why. You know he is always like this I was witnessing this behaviour of him for years and I am fed up with it. He needs to move on. I thought he already thought about moving on after he started to share his apartment with you. But he is not. And you turn to the left and park your car in the car park."

I can see he is angry about the whole situation so I just do as he told and stopped the car at the car park as he gets off from the car and lead his way to the apartment building.